Bellator 216 MVP vs Daley

Why the fuck did she put a kimono on after the fight? That booty is banging
Kind of mad I missed the fight after I Saw that thang jiggling around in slow mo

Just this one for the upcoming fight. Even saw it at slight +odds, but missed out on it.

2/16/2019 10:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 3304 Fight won’t go 3 round distance* -120 vs Silva / Amosov goes 3 round distance
Risking $120.00 To Win $100.00

Fun first round, but Silva always gasses, so he might start to look like shit pretty soon.

Silva won the first round, but if I could live-bet this fight, I would put a lot on Amosov. Silva became more and more stationary as the round wore on, and he is having a harder and harder time hitting Amosov.

That was a really close rd

Silva won the first half, amasov won the 2nd half.

Silva won the first round, but if I could live-bet this fight, I would put a lot on Amosov. Silva became more and more stationary as the round wore on, and he is having a harder and harder time hitting Amosov.
Silva always fades

Silva still getting the better of the standup exchanges.

He’s got to keep amasov off him if he wants to win.

I’ve got it 1-1

Silva likely going to be much slower in rd3

Welp, Silva was live

Just couldn’t stop the takedown in rd3

Best performance he’s had in a long time

Amosov is a pretty good fighter already, but he has a lot of upside. He's only in his mid 20s, and if he improves his striking and ground-and-pound (both of which are fairly decent alreday), he could be a real monster in a few years.

Amosov isn't good for being 21-0.

Good thing for him, he's only 25-years-old, and Coker will protect him for awhile.

Kongo-Minakov next right?

I got 0.5u on Kongo via KO/TKO at +1100. Not very likely but I think the odds might a little off.

Vitaly was out on his feet against Lindermann. He has a terrible striking defense and Kongo hits hard when he actually try to hurt his opponent.

Still rooting for Minakov.

Mirko-Nelson goes to decision. 1u +170

Bad bet I guess... both guys are old, kind of shot and hit hard... but I could see a lot of clinch in this one.

Amosov isn't good for being 21-0.

Good thing for him, he's only 25-years-old, and Coker will protect him for awhile.

Amosov just shut down and clearly beat 2 solid, mid-level UFC fighters in his last two fights. He's pretty legitimate.

Pretty annoyed that I didn't bet the over 1.5 rounds at -155. It's now at -175, which I no longer feel has enough value.

Kongo looks a lot better than I expected, and Minakov is looking like a guy who is still shaking off the ring rust.

Minakov looks bad.

Not sure who won R1 cuz of the pauses in fighting, and all of the missed punches.

Back