Bellator 206 is One of the Best MMA Cards of the Year, Better than Many UFC Cards

Top 2 fights look good, the others are nonamers

Ok, you can say a comparitive Main Card with UFC cards, but Bellator doesn't have enough quality to fill a 12-13 fight card and still have killers opening the prelims. Their prelims are usually filled with local fighters who have less than 5 pro fights.

Bellator is not catching the UFC in terms of overall quality any time soon. Until they fill cards with quality fights including prelims, I can't compare the 2. I'll still watch Bellator though, not complaining. Just stating a fact.

UFC 227 only had 3 fights with named people. That Bellator card is way better than a UFC PPV. Womens MMA = Dog Shit Vomit unless it's Holly Holm fighting because she's hot. WMMA is a barking dog show.

Its a good card but come on, its got 4 fights and Wandy/Page isnt very good.

Great main event, good prospect fight with Higo/Pico and a quality WW fight with Lima/Koreshkov. it also has no depth like most Belaltor cards the prelims are garbage.

There have been better UFC fight nights this year to bottom.

1. A good big guy vs a good little guy

Rory's little? I guess if you compare him to bloated, undisciplined hypejobs like Darren Till, yeah he's smaller.

You can't sell me on Mousasi.

Mousasi would be top 3 in the UFC if they didn't lowball him on pay and Weidman didn't cheat to stop himself from getting his skull caved the fucked in for a second time.

Doesn't matter if there's good matchups, they dont mean anything

Ah, much like UFC belts these days. Absolutely nothing.

As good as anything Bellator has ever done.

Not crazy about this card.
Moose should of defended against a MW, Machida would have been a better option.
Rory should be having his first rd match against Fitch .
Lima and Koreshkov should be on opposite sides of the bracket.
Pico highlight should be nice either way.

Wand/Rampage 4 is not fun at this point unless Wand wins by ko then it will be OK but I don't think they train like that anymore.

Not crazy about this card.
Moose should of defended against a MW, Machida would have been a better option.
Rory should be having his first rd match against Fitch .
Lima and Koreshkov should be on opposite sides of the bracket.
Pico highlight should be nice either way.

Wand/Rampage 4 is not fun at this point unless Wand wins by ko then it will be OK but I don't think they train like that anymore.

Page gonna beat his ass......clown

It’s on their new subscription service, right? Not on TV?

Bellator 206 sep 29

Gerard Mousasi vs Rory MacDonald
Rampage vs Wanderlei Silva 4
Douglas Lima vs Andrey Koreshkov 2
Aaron Pico vs Leandro Higo
Gaston Bolanos vs Ysidro Gutierrez

1 week later mcgregor vs khabib

shiiiiit

1 somewhat relevant fight. Wow.

Bellator overrated, this is a fight night card in the ufc

And I live less than 5 minutes from the arena and have cage side seats. Can't fuckin' wait.

Good. I'm gonna take screenshots and pip your goofy ass.

{<jordan}

In all seriousness I hope Wand rolls on rampage likes it's 2004.

Lol you do know Koreshkov or Lima could beat Tyrone or at least give him a hell of a fight right? Bellator has a deeper WW division than the ufc imo.
Dude, seriously? Get Coker's cock out of your mouth. Unless you enjoy it, then by all means, keep sucking, I am no homophobe.

Back