Bellator 206 is One of the Best MMA Cards of the Year, Better than Many UFC Cards

Credit to Rory for wanting to fight a bigger opponent as dangerous as Mousasi, not some subpar bigger guy like Anderson Silva faced.
or some other dudes, like the one in your nick...

pele hughes_pele.JPG

usehead 2.gif

Its when of Bellator's bigger cards, it should be better than many UFC cards.

No Bolanos pics??

:(

Look at that impeccable Bolanos hairline

gaston-bolanos-bellator-172.jpg

Mousasi Rory then Khabibby Conor back to back weeks--- sweeeeeeet !

Damn what have you been rating the latest UFC ppvs, featuring classics like
JJ Aldrich vs some chick out of the audience
Holly holm vs some big Australian girl out of the audience
Or some WWE wrestler vs some reporter
Dunno didnt order any of them. I ordered 226 though.

Yup, I just saw that today myself. That's a sick fight card for any promotion. All 5 fights are intriguing even the dinosaurs at this point in their careers.

Better than many UFC cards?

Shiiiiit.

Put down the bottle. Or crack pipe or whatever the hell you have.

Its better than almost all the fight nights ufc puts on and it's better than a couple of ppvs that happened this year as well.

Of course that's after the fact and a lot of those Ufc ppvs looked stellar before injuries.

Doesn't matter if there's good matchups, they dont mean anything

It wouldn't be a Bellator card without a fight that makes you wonder if you read it right because these dudes can't possibly be fighting still.

Anderson fought the LHW and HW champ DC and he fought Forrest who was one fight away from being LHW champ. Both Forrest and DC accomplished far more then Mousasi in MMA
I forgot about the DC match because Anderson was like on his back almost the whole time collecting his paycheck.

Ok, you can say a comparitive Main Card with UFC cards, but Bellator doesn't have enough quality to fill a 12-13 fight card and still have killers opening the prelims. Their prelims are usually filled with local fighters who have less than 5 pro fights.

Bellator is not catching the UFC in terms of overall quality any time soon. Until they fill cards with quality fights including prelims, I can't compare the 2. I'll still watch Bellator though, not complaining. Just stating a fact.

Bellator 206 sep 29

Gerard Mousasi vs Rory MacDonald
Rampage vs Wanderlei Silva 4
Douglas Lima vs Andrey Koreshkov 2
Aaron Pico vs Leandro Higo
Gaston Bolanos vs Ysidro Gutierrez

1 week later mcgregor vs khabib

shiiiiit

I got free tickets from my gym, and gave them away. This card doesn't do much for me.. The homie Gaston wins, Pico wins, Lima will lose, was at the last Rampage vs Silva fight and doubt this 3rd one will produce anything special, and though I respect Gegard.. Rory is a boring fighter imo, even though he is a Warrior and has a lot of heart, so I doubt their fight does much to spark my need to attend the event, even though I don't live far from San Jose. I think the UFC Dallas card produces more excitement for me in terms of matchups, then this card does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back