Bellator 206 is One of the Best MMA Cards of the Year, Better than Many UFC Cards

Might be better then some UFC cards, but the very good Bellator cards are few and far between.

Great that they didn't put this card on regular fucking cable - so virtually everyone could have a chance to see it!

And I live less than 5 minutes from the arena and have cage side seats. Can't fuckin' wait.
Man, you can hear Mike Tyson laughing at the losers from those kinda seats!

Moose could very well be UFC MW champ right now and Rory could be UFC WW right now. Im super hyped for tonight. We also got Rizin tonight. Tenshin vs Hori in kickboxing.

Already drunk, hope I make it

....Im not missing Rory fight

Definitely looking forward to the Gergard Rory fight tonight. Rampage Silva is going to be good too. You can be sure to expect fireworks. Now the only problem I have with Bellator is where to watch it.

Next week we have Khabib McGregor. That being the most anticipated fight of the year is an understatement.

I went up a weight class in college from 184 to 197, which isn’t a big difference because I cut from 220, but wow wand looks soft, and this isn’t fighter bashing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back