• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 161 - Johnson vs Kongo

Warren just shot up to +120 so I had to put 2u on him. Kakai has looked lackluster in Bellator and Joe has the American wrestling advantage. Weigh-ins are about to start so let's see how they look on the scales.
+135!! Yes please

Warren just shot up to +120 so I had to put 2u on him. Kakai has looked lackluster in Bellator and Joe has the American wrestling advantage. Weigh-ins are about to start so let's see how they look on the scales.

Wtf.

Warren -170 to +135 in a matter of hours

Maybe I'll buy out of my kakai play.. like the over better, anyway

Waiting to see warren at weighins, maybe something is up

chan is listed as 6'2, campos listed 5'9

yet they're the exact same f'ing size

wow.

and warren now up to +145.. he made weight fine...

bought out of kakai bet, now small freeroll on warren. idk wtf is up w/that line.

rewatched some more chan stuff. he's dangerous early, and i already have U1.5, but man, the way he got taken down and tapped out by wroczek (spelling hehe) ... campos should be a bigger favorite, imo. especially w/no size disadvantage.. i was assuming all this time that chan was 6'2. sherdog way wrong.

The ladies weigh-in at 130 and 131 pounds not 125 pounds for flyweight? Is this just the usual loosey goosey Bellator weigh-in limits? Warren looked in shape. Kakai is thicker muscled so Warren's arms kind of looked skinny by comparison but without looking at past weigh-ins I want to say that Warren always looked like that.

The ladies weigh-in at 130 and 131 pounds not 125 pounds for flyweight? Is this just the usual loosey goosey Bellator weigh-in limits? Warren looked in shape. Kakai is thicker muscled so Warren's arms kind of looked skinny by comparison but without looking at past weigh-ins I want to say that Warren always looked like that.

catchweight fight

catchweight fight
It says flyweight on Wikipedia, so of course it's a catchweight fight at this point. Maybe because Arteaga took it on shorter notice than usual.

i don't know anything about johnson but kongo's wrestling is fucking terrible. does johnson get his hug on here?

i don't know anything about johnson but kongo's wrestling is fucking terrible. does johnson get his hug on here?
Johnsons wrestling is better sure but most of kongos wins are from his wrestling, his wins are usuallyt boring grinding affairs against the cage or in top control

I'm on Kongo over and Warren pretty large considering I hate betting Bellatard.

I'd bet Johnson at evens. But at his current price, might as well bet the over

Has Kongo's wrestling seemed to have regressed?

Has Kongo's wrestling seemed to have regressed?
I wouldn't say so. He used it to good effect against Vinicius Queiroz and Alexander Volkov in his last two fights. Yes, King Mo outwrestled him before that, but that is King Mo. Johnson may be able to do so like Mo, but you asked if Kongo's wrestling regressed. And the answer to that is no, it has looked as good as it ever was in his last two fights.

I wouldn't say so. He used it to good effect against Vinicius Queiroz and Alexander Volkov in his last two fights. Yes, King Mo outwrestled him before that, but that is King Mo. Johnson may be able to do so like Mo, but you asked if Kongo's wrestling regressed. And the answer to that is no, it has looked as good as it ever was in his last two fights.
I kinda meant more his defensive wrestling. He just has looked weaker and clumsier to me. And taking down or stalling Quieroz and Volkov impresses me 0%. Those were just straight up favorable match ups.

lol at most of us betting on a bellator HW fight and Joe F'n Warren

Seems like they're on all my same picks: Campos, Yankova, Warren & Kongo, except Eddie likes Johnson in the main event.

Back