Beer endurance

S

Scarface

What kind of foods are best to eat to prevent you from getting drunk at the normal rate? I mean, if I want to start drinking at a party or happy hour at the local strip club early, say at 6pm and continue till 3 or 4am, should I evenly space out small snacks, or should I load up before I start drinking? Also, do you find that eating after you drink prevents a hangover the next day or not? I find that eating after dining prevents the shitty feeling in your stomach the next day. I used to drink alot of water right after I woke up but I hate the feeling of my stomach all empty and raw. Any remedies on hangovers or eating strategies for beer endurance?

if ur at a bar or something like that, then drink a glass of water after every beer u have.

if ur at a restaurant, then eat something before drinking beer

Eat nothing before u go out and ull save money as u get drunk quick.

Do u wee bastards know nothing....

water will re hydrate your liver and make u feel a hell of a lot better in the morning plus anything will vitamin b in it. they say( i have no idea who "they" are) that its easier to puit on wieght if you eat whilst your drunk..coz your stomach is bloatd and processing the piss you been drinking and not the food or some thing along those lines......makes no sense to me tho. but i still reckon its better to eat b4 and after you drink.just to be on the afe side.

Originally posted by donegal
Eat nothing before u go out and ull save money as u get drunk quick.

Do u wee bastards know nothing....

Yes, what wise words u genius. I wish I was like u.

Aahhh, wee man. If I wanted to get drunk quick, like I did last Friday, I would work out, go home and change without eating and head out to a tavern to drink beer. I got drunk quick but it didn't help me with the ladies. I was not in the mental frame to play get the firl tonight. I was more focused on how good the beer tasted. reread my topic. I want to knw what you guys do for beer endurance, not how to get fucked up quick.

Yeah I was only messin. Just make sure you've eaten well. U are well rested. Plus drinkin milk lines ur stomach meaning the alcohol doesnt absorb as fast.

For hangovers just try to drink as much water as you can before you go to sleep.

The way to beer endurance is just like training cardio. You have to get out there night after night drinking too excess, falling down, and potentially hurting yourself but always pushing yourself a little farther. You may only be able to drink a six pack before you fall off your bar stool now. But if you stick to my strenuous training regimen you will soon be the man who wears the feg backpack. Slainte

don't eat pasta before you drink because that shit will give you a fucking bad hangover....
Carbohydrates like pasta will soak up the alcohol but during that time...your stomach will not process the food and a good portion of the alcohol and when you are at the end of your night....you then process all the alcohol at once....
You ever notice that when you have a lot of carbohydrates right before you drink...and then after a few hours of drinking and then when you puke...all your dinner is still in your stomach....that's what happened...

drink a lot of water or better yet sports drinks before you do a heavy night of drinking....my best choice of food right before a big night...and this is from experience...I don't have any scientific proof to back it up but having a lot of proteins before drinking have always helped me hold the alcohol down....

And always have a big meal the next morning with lots of water....kills the hangover in less than 15 minutes....

Originally posted by donegal

For hangovers just try to drink as much water as you can before you go to sleep.

lol i told my mate that once...we were at a partty and it was early in the morning and he wanted to sober up coz he had work in about 5 hours...so i said 'hey drink some water'.i came back to him aftrte and asked if he had or not and he said yeah too of these..and held up this huge mutherfucker of a cupo that would have held over 500mls easily...and a bout 5 seconds aftre that he squirted a liter of water over the kitchen and sparyed me and a few others to boot.

so yeah drink heaps of water just not lots real qiuck or you will suffer the fate of my friend.:)

Something light is good, u dont want to end up throwing it up. I think thats why pretzels are always at bars, the bread absorbs liqour better than just about anything. Eat some toast or a sandwich, even some saltine crackers, and you should be straight. I personally wouldnt recommend something as heavy as pasta for the purpose of trying to absorb alcohol. Me I just eat and drink as much as I want, and sooner or later u get used to it. Now I love to get hammered and put back some spicy wings at hooters and such. Its conditioning...

Trial and error and years of practice and you'll find what works for you.

Originally posted by Waylander
Something light is good, u dont want to end up throwing it up. I think thats why pretzels are always at bars, the bread absorbs liqour better than just about anything.

Actually, pretzels are at bars because pretzels make you thirsty, due to the salt. Then you buy more drinks. :)

It's the same as when they hand out free peanuts.

Also, the reason that some bars have that dark setting is so that you can't see your watch very well and you don't worry about going home, you just go and buy more drinks and get shitfaced.

Marketing is some crazy shit.

also they turn the heaters up so you sweat and feel hot and buy more drinks to

to make your drunkness last long then DO NOT EAT. if you eat a lot 1st then you'll feel all bloated & tired. just snack on little things throughout the process.

drink CORONA'S!!! they have this unique formula that allows you to drink unlimited amounts & get a great buzz w/out getting sloppy drunk. trust me on this one.

Go out and get f'd up every weekend...eventually your body's tolerance to alcohol will increase...therefore allowing you to drink a lot more...What was posted before is true, stay away from carbohydrates, not only before you drink.

Back