1. Sherdog will be undergoing additional maintenance in a few hours, lasting until 6am EST. The site may experience some technical difficulties during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Beer endurance

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Scarface, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Dilligaf

Dilligaf Brown Belt

nope. it's true. corona's are the only beer out there that you can drink unlimited amounts w/ out getting sick or sloppy.
    plus, they're perfect for the summertime.
    plus, girls (except Allison) are ALWAYS down for a corona.

2. Scarface

Scarface Guest

I call "TRUE" on that capt. fucktard. Since I live so close to the Mexico border, I frequently go over to their side and buy fresh Corona beer by the case for about 8 bucks. The girls love Corona, their is nothing truer than that. And I agree that Coronas will not get you fucked up bad or either give you a hangover. They taste great in te morning too. As far as eating and drinking, I opt to eat a sandwich and a big glass of water before I go out on the hunt. Then I usually snack on hotwings or BBQ like fajitas, ribs, chicken but not too much. Then I go back into the drink for another round. I usually end up snacking all throughout the night and it gets me thru pretty well. I don't drink too much water before bed, cause i hate getting up to piss. In the morning, I will eat some egg whites, toast, water, or some cereal. Plus Gatorade

3. Dilligaf

Dilligaf Brown Belt

you ever party down at the river scar? that's where the corona's come in handy too!

when i pass out drunk I always try to take the following:
    -glass o' water
    -piece of fruit
    -vitamin c
    -1 advil

this has ALWAYS worked for killing a hangover. i try to just munch a LITTLE bit throughout an all-day binge. the worst is when i throw bbq's & eat a ton of cow after like 9 beers. then i'm all tired and bloated and can't get my buzz back no matter how many beers i have.

4. Allison

Allison Green Belt

I fucking hate Corona.

5. Dilligaf

Dilligaf Brown Belt

the appropriate change has been now made above. can i interest you in a margarita?

6. academiachuteboxe

academiachuteboxe Megalodon Gym Vale Tudo/Muay Thai

Drinking until you have a hangover is for losers and guys under the age of 19.

7. J-Garden

J-Garden Silver Belt

No, Drinking is for winners