Beer endurance

Originally posted by IronLung
I call "My Ass" on that Corona thing...

nope. it's true. corona's are the only beer out there that you can drink unlimited amounts w/ out getting sick or sloppy.
plus, they're perfect for the summertime.
plus, girls (except Allison) are ALWAYS down for a corona.

Originally posted by cptn.fuktard

nope. it's true. corona's are the only beer out there that you can drink unlimited amounts w/ out getting sick or sloppy.
plus, they're perfect for the summertime.
plus, girls are ALWAYS down for a corona.
I call "TRUE" on that capt. fucktard. Since I live so close to the Mexico border, I frequently go over to their side and buy fresh Corona beer by the case for about 8 bucks. The girls love Corona, their is nothing truer than that. And I agree that Coronas will not get you fucked up bad or either give you a hangover. They taste great in te morning too. As far as eating and drinking, I opt to eat a sandwich and a big glass of water before I go out on the hunt. Then I usually snack on hotwings or BBQ like fajitas, ribs, chicken but not too much. Then I go back into the drink for another round. I usually end up snacking all throughout the night and it gets me thru pretty well. I don't drink too much water before bed, cause i hate getting up to piss. In the morning, I will eat some egg whites, toast, water, or some cereal. Plus Gatorade

you ever party down at the river scar? that's where the corona's come in handy too!

when i pass out drunk I always try to take the following:
-glass o' water
-piece of fruit
-vitamin c
-1 advil

this has ALWAYS worked for killing a hangover. i try to just munch a LITTLE bit throughout an all-day binge. the worst is when i throw bbq's & eat a ton of cow after like 9 beers. then i'm all tired and bloated and can't get my buzz back no matter how many beers i have.

Originally posted by Allison

I fucking hate Corona.

the appropriate change has been now made above. can i interest you in a margarita?

Drinking until you have a hangover is for losers and guys under the age of 19.

Back