Beef and a big American "sorry" to our Canadian friends

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
I feel a bit badly that we eat so much beef, as it's culturally offensive to you people.
I have great hespeck for my north of the border doggers so it's important to let you know we're not trying to make Canada uncomfortable.

@Clippy and so forth

Lack of beef drove them to open the first Sexdoll brothel I'm afraid.

<Kpop775>

I dont get it.... are cows worshipped in canada or something?

Do whatever you want bro, we'll just keep smiling and eating beavers to survive the winter.

canadian beef 12 million head of cattle
us beef 95 million head of cattle

Canadian population 36,000,000
US population 325,000,000

Canadian beef per people .33
US beef per people .29

US beef per people .29

You forgot to mention how awesome Canadian beef is.

TS why u start so many shit threads lately

Are you on pots?????

giphy.webp

When asked world-wide what makes Canadian beef great, people told me it is Canada itself. The community of ranchers and farmers tend to the cattle and land with values that we all hold dear: honesty, hard work & resourcefulness. They base our practices on facts and what is proven. The quality beef is shaped by the land and enjoyed at family tables globally. It’s our landscape, cold climate, rich grasslands and fields, that all make for hardy herds.

World-class standards are in our nature. We strive to establish and respect regulations for the good of us all. Safe quality beef is part of our Canadian culture.

Raising beef is a craft spanning a history longer than Confederation. We take on the responsibility for the resources in our care. Stewardship is the mindset, sustainability the practice.
A gathering of friends and family with beef on the grill is a simple pleasure and the Canadian way to nourish us, body and soul.

Your community of over 68,000-strong beef farming and ranching families across the country express their heart-felt thanks for your love and loyalty for Canadian beef.

US beef per people .29
Ha, "Canadian beef", that's a good one. Hindus don't eat cows

When asked world-wide what makes Canadian beef great, people told me it is Canada itself. The community of ranchers and farmers tend to the cattle and land with values that we all hold dear: honesty, hard work & resourcefulness. They base our practices on facts and what is proven. The quality beef is shaped by the land and enjoyed at family tables globally. It’s our landscape, cold climate, rich grasslands and fields, that all make for hardy herds.

World-class standards are in our nature. We strive to establish and respect regulations for the good of us all. Safe quality beef is part of our Canadian culture.

Raising beef is a craft spanning a history longer than Confederation. We take on the responsibility for the resources in our care. Stewardship is the mindset, sustainability the practice.
A gathering of friends and family with beef on the grill is a simple pleasure and the Canadian way to nourish us, body and soul.

Your community of over 68,000-strong beef farming and ranching families across the country express their heart-felt thanks for your love and loyalty for Canadian beef.

So the beef is full of rocks and maple syrup?

Back