Be honest, you all MISS Conor McGregor

I'm just happy that the two titles he used as bargaining chips like a true paper champion, are now being defended. Beyond that I "don't give a fook. Get the fook outta heah" tap machine..

So he beat no names who were above 5'9....I don't really give a shit about that tbh.

Fact is, when he faced fighters who were worthy enough to have a wikipedia and were actually good........He got destroyed.

So 3-3 in my eyes.

Okay so you admit that you're a retard who only pushes a narrative that is in your favor? Thanks for that confirmation

upload_2019-6-25_20-24-24.png

Once I named people that were his size you change up your requirements. Haters are the saddest fans on the planet and it shows. All your shitty threads about Conor + the kind of BS you say in these kind of back and forths is sad

Okay so you admit that you're a retard who only pushes a narrative that is in your favor? Thanks for that confirmation

View attachment 606117

Once I named people that were his size you change up your requirements. Haters are the saddest fans on the planet and it shows. All your shitty threads about Conor + the kind of BS you say in these kind of back and forths is sad
I admit that I don't give a fuck about beating no name fighters.....Artem seems to agree with my philosophy..Padding records don't mean shit.

Fact is, when the guy got to fight fighters at a decent level, who happened to be his size...He got fucking destroyed 3 times...3-3.

Keep caring about the 5'9+ no names that Conor beat, dumbass.

I miss when he was an active fighter who was willing to fight anyone. That guy is long gone. Now he just tweets and looks for undeserved rematches.

Fact is, Khabib hasn't fought anybody his own size yet. And say what you want about fighting smaller guys, but Conor has never had seizures making weight. I'm not a big Conor fan, but the hypocrisy is silly.
Khabib isn't that big...Look at the dude, his reach/heigh/etc scream LW.

Weight Cutting is a skill/genetics.....Guess what, some people can cut easier than others...If there was a dude who could cut 40lbs of water to LW comfortably, and some other dude who had problems cutting 15lbs of water....are we really gonnd pretend the dude cutting 40lbs is a real lightweight, while the other guy isn't?

Khabib has faced plenty of guys who are around the same size/cut the same weight as him.

So you're not a fan of khabib, max, Ortega, DC at lhw, etc?
Khabib is 5'10 with 70 inch reach lol.....Dude is a fucking LW who faces guys with similar dimensions and who cut similar weight.

I already said Max Holloway is a manlet hunter as well.

DC? is 5'10....dude has faced way bigger guys at LHW Dimensionally, and maybe even in similar cutting weight.

Khabib is 5'10 with 70 inch reach lol.....Dude is a fucking LW who faces guys with similar dimensions and who cut similar weight.

I already said Max Holloway is a manlet hunter as well.

DC? is 5'10....dude has faced way bigger guys at LHW Dimensionally, and maybe even in similar cutting weight.
Wait so you're literally using height ? Lmfao casual confirmed

Wait so you're literally using height ? Lmfao casual confirmed
LMFAO @ thinking there is no dimensional norms for weight class...Most LW are 5'9+ who cut water weight from around low 180s - mid 170s

You're Casual as fuck bro, but thats to be expected considering all your dumbshit casual like content in your shitty threads lol.

Don't forget these

ufc-189-mixed-martial-arts-4-310x415.jpg

f5ec227312f1e8116009055852687c0a.jpg

UFC-205-Alvarez-v-McGregor.jpg

It's no suprise that Pro Mcregor comments are received more positively than ones that slander him these days. He's bloody missed. The lad needs to come back

LMFAO @ thinking there is no dimensional norms for weight class...Most LW are 5'9+ who cut water weight from around low 180s - mid 170s

You're Casual as fuck bro, but thats to be expected considering all your dumbshit casual like content in your shitty threads lol.
Bro you're on your 10th account you keep getting banned for dumb casual shit, I guess Deron winn should cut to LW. Khabin is bigger than Colby, hes just scared of people his own size so he keeps having seizures to make weight

Bro you're on your 10th account you keep getting banned for dumb casual shit, I guess Deron winn should cut to LW. Khabin is bigger than Colby, hes just scared of people his own size so he keeps having seizures to make weight
ORLY, there is exceptions..ORLY? No shit dumbass, that's why they are called norms...because more often than not, most LWs are around the size/weight that I mentioned.

Colby doesn't cut much weight, good for him....A shitload of WW cut a shitload of weight, way more than Khabib...Khabib would be fucking dwarfed.

You don't know shit about MMA...Casual Fan that goes for Lesnar/Conor...LMFAO...Pathetic.

ORLY, there is exceptions..ORLY? No shit dumbass, that's why they are called norms...because more often than not, most LWs are around the size/weight that I mentioned.

Colby doesn't cut much weight, good for him....A shitload of WW cut a shitload of weight, way more than Khabib...Khabib would be fucking dwarfed.

You don't know shit about MMA...Casual Fan that goes for Lesnar/Conor...LMFAO...Pathetic.
Casual fan that goes for khabib only after he beats Conor lol. Colby would destroy khabin and is the same size khabin gonna manlet hunt another former fw in poirier lmao

I want him to come back so he can talk shit and get beat once more. That should hopefully end this nonsense.

I was a fan for 20 years before I even heard of McGregor. He was entertaining, then annoying, then obnoxious, then pathetic.

I don't even miss him a little bit.
This is actually facts.. best way I've seen Conor described

<{monica}>

The active, and hungry Conor was amazing. His run of fights from Mendes, to Aldo, the 2 Epic Diaz Fights, and the Eddie fight, easily the most exciting run in UFC history. Dana and the bosses fucked up bad allowing the Floyd fight. Short term gain, and a major long term loss. They lost the biggest star ever in the UFC. Conor lost the fire..

Casual fan that goes for khabib only after he beats Conor lol. Colby would destroy khabin and is the same size khabin gonna manlet hunt another former fw in poirier lmao
Who said I go for Khabib? I rather have Tony Ferguson beating him....I knew Khabib was gonna kill Conor, unlike some dumbass on this board who thought Conor was gonna toy with him LMFAO.

Alright? Colby would beat Khabib...so lol.......Khabib is a 5'10 70 inch reach guy @ LW.....That's the opposite of Manlet Hunting, but seeing how you root for Conor/Lesnar, I know you lack MMA IQ to understand.

Why do you post in bold formatting?

I asked in your last thread but you didn't respond.

Not even joking I'm pretty sure Brasil Wand is in his 60s or 70s. Usually the guys that type with bold font are incredibly old

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back