Be honest, you all MISS Conor McGregor

I miss when he took the sport seriously.

The Mayweather fight ruined him.

Thank You. And Dana did not see that coming. He pulls his usual lying ass BS saying "Conor is so rich he may never fight again" after the Floyd fight. BUT that certainly was NOT the plan. The UFC's plan was NOT to let him fight Floyd, cash in, and then lose him basically forever. Dana blew it..

Who said I go for Khabib? I rather have Tony Ferguson beating him....I knew Khabib was gonna kill Conor, unlike some dumbass on this board who thought Conor was gonna toy with him LMFAO.

Alright? Colby would beat Khabib...so lol.......Khabib is a 5'10 70 inch reach guy @ LW.....That's the opposite of Manlet Hunting, but seeing how you root for Conor/Lesnar, I know you lack MMA IQ to understand.
Khabib is a manlet hunter. Name another lw who has:
  1. Missed weight
  2. Fought at catch weight
  3. Pulled from fight and hospitalized due to weight cut
  4. Had seizures during his last weight cut
  5. Fought a former fw for the belt and for his defense
M a n l e t. H u n t e r

I miss the hungry pre-title Conor when he was just running through people left and right

At times he looked like a mini white Silva, he threw some wild shit before the knee injuries
Agreed. He was hurting people with little or no effort and was closing in on Silva level matrix moments. Those are the only things I miss about him. I lost interest real fast with the money talk.

Khabib is a manlet hunter. Name another lw who has:
  1. Missed weight
  2. Fought at catch weight
  3. Pulled from fight and hospitalized due to weight cut
  4. Had seizures during his last weight cut
  5. Fought a former fw for the belt and for his defense
M a n l e t. H u n t e r
He sucks at weight cutting is normal.

He faced a LW in Conor, who had been manlet hunting his whole fucking life......They were both the same size.

You're a Lesnar/Conor fan..thats all I need to know about your "expertise"...embarrassing bro.

Agreed. He was hurting people with little or no effort and was closing in on Silva level matrix moments. Those are the only things I miss about him. I lost interest real fast with the money talk.
His performances vs Siver, Brimage, Poirier and Alvarez in particular were unbelievable in the moment.

26 year old Conor is like Jens Pulver with Anderson Silva's creativity

His performances vs Siver, Brimage, Poirier and Alvarez in particular were unbelievable in the moment.

I was not a huge fan anymore at the time of the Alvarez fight. I was rooting for Eddie, but I remember thinking to myself that it was worthy of Silva peaking, and I did appreciate it. It was hard to understand how that guy lost to Nate.

He sucks at weight cutting is normal.

He faced a LW in Conor, who had been manlet hunting his whole fucking life......They were both the same size.

You're a Lesnar/Conor fan..thats all I need to know about your "expertise"...embarrassing bro.
You're a nobody fan you a month old account casual plebe. I wrestled in hs while Lesnar was winning a natty champ, of course I'm a fan. You're such a casual little angsty teen you think hes a wwe wrestler only lmaoo

McGregor is (was?) an excellent fighter who brought a lot of eyes to the UFC and MMA in general. Unfortunately, because he got rich off of his antics, too many fighters are attempting to emulate those antics without the charisma and fighting talent that allowed them to work for McGregor.
All in all, if I could choose between an MMA world in which he stayed a plumber or the current reality, I would vote for the plumber.

I was not a huge fan anymore at the time of the Alvarez fight. I was rooting for Eddie, but I remember thinking to myself that it was worthy of Silva peaking, and I did appreciate it. It was hard to understand how that guy lost to Nate.
I think he bought into his touch of death left straight too much

He over extended time after time missing time after time. Got tired real fast because of it.

When he couldn't get a ko, he was always extremely beatable. He's not a guy that's going to sustain a pace for 25 minutes, he's a heavyweight in a lightweight body

I think he bought into his touch of death left straight too much

He over extended time after time missing time after time. Got tired real fast because of it.

When he couldn't get a ko, he was always extremely beatable. He's not a guy that's going to sustain a pace for 25 minutes, he's a heavyweight in a lightweight body
If he had been at a realistic gym that wasn’t filled with yes men, someone could have taught him to throw with less power and conserve his energy. It wouldn’t have fixed his cardio problems, but I agree. He drank his kool aid and didn’t have a plan b.

At least we know he wasn’t blood doping.

Facts. Deep down every single one of us misses him and desperately wants him to come back. The world of MMA/UFC just isn’t as exciting without him. There’s no buzz without him.
Conor has the creepiest little fans. This thread has been created how many times?

Why are Conir fanboys so onsessed with how everybody feels about him? Creepy shit.

Jens had a lot more heart that Conor, don’t insult a legend like that.

Ivan Buchinger 5 foot 9 155 pounds
Artur Sowinski 5 foot 10 155 pounds
Aaron Jahnsen 5 foot 10 155 pounds
Dustin Poirier 5 foot 9 155 pounds
Max holloway 5 foot 11 walks around at 180
Nate Diaz 6 foot 0 155

Last time I checked that's 6 people not three. I'm sure you'll find a way to discredit all of those wins though. Typical retard hater

Eddie Alvarez was 5'9" and walked around 180 too so that's at least 7.

Facts. Deep down every single one of us misses him and desperately wants him to come back. The world of MMA/UFC just isn’t as exciting without him. There’s no buzz without him.

I dont miss him i see him on instagram every day

Nah, just the press-conferences..........

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

Then all the fan Youtubes analyzing and critiquing his fights is second, just hours of fun and laughs, what else to do with time....
VariableRaggedFairyfly-max-1mb.gif
<BC1>

Not even a little bit.

I miss GSP. There is no comparison between the two, and I know who I’d rather watch fight. Because at the end of the day it’s still about fighting, for me.

He finished. Now dana is hyping the pulsing Jones.

McGregor is (was?) an excellent fighter who brought a lot of eyes to the UFC and MMA in general. Unfortunately, because he got rich off of his antics, too many fighters are attempting to emulate those antics without the charisma and fighting talent that allowed them to work for McGregor.
All in all, if I could choose between an MMA world in which he stayed a plumber or the current reality, I would vote for the plumber.
Trashtalking? Where? Maybe some names...

Casual fan that goes for khabib only after he beats Conor lol. Colby would destroy khabin and is the same size khabin gonna manlet hunt another former fw in poirier lmao

You really don't like Khabib do you?

You keep beating the same drum about Khabib not being able to defeat D1 Wrestlers? Does that include you? lol

In fact why didn't you want to be a fighter?

Back