Be honest, you all MISS Conor McGregor

The gift that keeps on giving: Connie cucks are STILL BTFO!

<5>
<Goldie11>
<JonesLaugh>
<36>

5FAB0B8C-6D76-4438-B3E9-F4C1D6011628.jpeg

Not even a little.

The sport has improved without his cocaine-fueled drama.

I miss the Conor that actually fights. His fights are exciting, no doubt. Its all the bullshit that surrounds his few fights these days that has me not caring much any longer. I feel the same about Jones. His fights are awesome generally, having him out most of the time just sucks. I dont care about all the peripheral stuff or that they are horrible people, I just want to see fights that I can get excited about. Those are few and far between these days. So give me more Conor and Jones please!

I did factor them in the 3-3 record.

Max Halloway was green as fuck(got injured too just like Conor did,during the fight) and Poirer has always had a questionable chin and FW wasn't truly his class IMO....Good wins against tough up and comers....He also beat Nate Diaz.

Cabo Diaz/Khabib/Duffy pushed his shit in tho...That's undeniable.

So yeah, he is 3-3 against people his own size.
I hate Conor as much as anyone, but how do you not give him credit for the Alvarez win ?

It certainly creates an atmosphere with the casuals.
I’d love to see Mac fight more, if only so we can see him fulfill his potential.

Don't forget these

ufc-189-mixed-martial-arts-4-310x415.jpg

f5ec227312f1e8116009055852687c0a.jpg

UFC-205-Alvarez-v-McGregor.jpg
vid_conor.0.jpg

Facts. Deep down every single one of us misses him and desperately wants him to come back. The world of MMA/UFC just isn’t as exciting without him. There’s no buzz without him.
vid_conor.0.jpg
<45>

I do, but it aint the end of the world....the sport is bigger than any fighter. Nobody is indispensable and I honestly think he should stay retired, he might tarnish his legacy by coming back.

I don't. I think the guy had an amazing ride. He pulled off some amazing feats and he managed to get PAID like no other fighter in UFC history. What I'd LIKE to see is him settle down, stop drinking so much, and enjoy his family and the fruits of his labor. He's set for life if he doesn't fuck it up. That's what I'd like to see... unfortunately, far too many of these young guys who get rich early in life self destruct when it's over.

When he was manlet hunting? Not a fan of manlet hunting.

Fact is, he is 3-3 against people his own size.

Fact is, Khabib hasn't fought anybody his own size yet. And say what you want about fighting smaller guys, but Conor has never had seizures making weight. I'm not a big Conor fan, but the hypocrisy is silly.

I miss him. I wish he would give fans more opportunity to watch him lose in the weight divisions he crowned himself the king as.

Facts. Deep down every single one of us misses him and desperately wants him to come back. The world of MMA/UFC just isn’t as exciting without him. There’s no buzz without him.

yes i love seeing him lose.

My wet real dream came true when he got totally owned and destroyed by khabib especially after all his trash talk and all his cheating!

Nope, hope he never comes back. Turned the sport into an absolute joke.

At the end of the day if we were in his shoes you would have all done the same moves; fuck Dana and the ufc for paying their fighters peanuts, good on him to go call out Floyd and get paid more than all the mma fighters paychecks combined from tge beginning to now

I miss when he took the sport seriously.

The Mayweather fight ruined him.
That one fight got him paid more than all the mma fighters paychecks from ufc1 to present combined.... just let that simmer in your mind a little

Back