Be Honest Guys, Do you want a Trilogy between Nick Diaz & Robbie Lawler?

Do you want a trilogy?

• Total voters
Nick vs Logan Jake vs Lawler on the same night. $5 mil pay day for each of them and let them ride off into the sunset.

yes, why not?

nick diaz destroyed prime robbert lawler and robbie needed three rounds to beat nick diaz on a six year layoff

for a guy who hadn't fought in six years, diaz looked amazing
great chin, great boxing, great cardio, lots of power

when diaz shakes off the ring rust, he will be a real threat to the top guys

don't be scared robbie, give diaz his rematch this year

Yeah I agree. For as much as a critisize Diaz I never had him down as a quitter.

Turns his back and ran a few times too.

His stock went way down tonight legacy wise.

His legacy is completely ruined now.

I hope that was worth the paycheck.

I don't agree with TS, but i would watch a rubber match.

For what?

For Nick Diaz to remind us he’s a quitter?

Nick decided how much he was worth per round. He did the division with his purse and decided a little over 2 rounds was all Dana deserved. It was time to quit.

No thanks I think both should prolly retire and ride off into the sunset.

Absolutely. I think this motivates Nick to get back to his old self (close enough to potentially beat RL anyway). I think a trilogy is more likely than not. Dana would love it, Robbie would be down, the fans are in. Both are washed, but this is entertainment, and these guys are stars.

Absolutely. I think this motivates Nick to get back to his old self (close enough to to compete anyway). I think a trilogy is more likely than not. Dana would love it, Robbie would be down, the fans are in. Both are washed, but this is entertainment, and these guys are stars.

Perfectly said.

Nick has been off for a long time but he looked terrible. Slow as fuck.

Also he cannot string a fucking sentence together so how he was licensed is beyond me?

Yeah I agree. For as much as a critisize Diaz I never had him down as a quitter.

Turns his back and ran a few times too.

His stock went way down tonight legacy wise.

Nah...Nick just showed up for the payday. He had no motivation

Back