Be Honest Guys, Do you want a Trilogy between Nick Diaz & Robbie Lawler?

Do you want a trilogy?

• Total voters

Fedor5723

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Now that Nick got rid of the ring rust from such a long lay-off. He will destroy Robbie!!!

Nick looked as old as anyone I’ve seen fight. I don’t understand how he aged so badly. Heartbreaking.

For what?

For Nick Diaz to remind us he’s a quitter?

He complains in every fight that he loses to a grappler that the grappler didn't want to stand and bang. Well, one of the few times he got what he wanted he QUIT.

Never thought I'd see a Diaz quit.

Nick looked as old as anyone I’ve seen fight. I don’t understand how he aged so badly. Heartbreaking.

Old??? He's combinations were beaten. The only current fighter that comes close is Max.

He complains in every fight that he loses to a grappler that the grappler didn't want to stand and bang. Well, one of the few times he got what he wanted he QUIT.

Never thought I'd see a Diaz quit.

Yeah I agree. For as much as a critisize Diaz I never had him down as a quitter.

Turns his back and ran a few times too.

His stock went way down tonight legacy wise.

Old??? He's combinations were beaten. The only current fighter that comes close is Max.

He looked old as hell in there. He was slow as shit. It’s hard to watch honestly knowing how he looked in his prime. I’m sad his team let him out there.

That's a big no from me.

Robbie wins again doing the exact same as he did tonight.

How can I hit the "no" button 10 times?

Diaz climbed off the couch. Not sure the problem he has but no I dont if he wont even dignify it by training

Back