Be Honest Guys, Do you want a Trilogy between Nick Diaz & Robbie Lawler?

Do you want a trilogy?

• Total voters
nick needed a pay day/ didn't have a choice. was not into it. made it clear as day. his path ended with this. he needs to rake in the cash and retire. he wished he had an other option but failed to find it. he said this. not word for word but its like no one was listening.

Those who voted yes are obviously trolling
<DontBelieve1>

Yes here, I enjoyed watching ruthless flog him like an old dusty mat and the I have no excuses while giving heaps. Could definitely watch again......

nick needed a pay day/ didn't have a choice. was not into it. made it clear as day. his path ended with this. he needs to rake in the cash and retire. he wished he had an other option but failed to find it. he said this. not word for word but its like no one was listening.
If I remember correctly, he did say that maybe there was something else to do but probably he didn't think it'd be succesful.
Anyway, I bet this wasn't worth the money. It feels more like Uncle Dana giving his nephew Robbie a nice gift for being a good boy.

YES!!! And make it a PPV co mainer

Nick is half a step away from Chuck territory. No way he should ever fight again.

No. I saw what I needed to see tonight. Lawler looked great. And he did exactly what he did to Rory. He made Nick quit after a great back and forth fight.

Yeah… but in 6 months. Nick needs time to get his cardio back and be in fight shape. He wasn’t in fight shape

Did he get hit in the liver? Not good for a ex alcoholic

The rust was real. I think he has the ability to look better than that if he was pushed in training for a while but he has to want it, and I don't think he does at this stage. Smoking and drinking for years and being inactive will do that

Diaz looked super old in there... I don’t think he has much left at all. Maybe he should fight Cerrone. But he looked worn today

Damn, Diaz didn't look good. He can still string some big combos together but his speed and durability are gone.

But more worryingly he can barely speak coherently, very sad to see this mental decline.

No, Nick's done. He did fine here given that he is. Lawler doesn't have much left either, but still more.

Nick looked like current Liddell in there

you could see in his eyes even before the fight that he didnt really want to be there.
Say what you will about the Diaz brothers , they always bring it .
No shame on not getting back up again , he was really done this time.

If I remember correctly, he did say that maybe there was something else to do but probably he didn't think it'd be succesful.
Anyway, I bet this wasn't worth the money. It feels more like Uncle Dana giving his nephew Robbie a nice gift for being a good boy.

he had other options and they didn't pan out well. nick was also getting paid for club appearances and stuff i think. he was doing his thing and found out it wasn't going to continue to work out and also that it wasn't his thing. he came back to fighting because he needed the money and because he had run out of time.

Nick looked as old as anyone I’ve seen fight. I don’t understand how he aged so badly. Heartbreaking.
I said it in another thread, but he moved like Big Nog in there. He just can’t get away from big shots now. He’ll be relying solely on his chin from here on out, assuming he ever fights again.

Back