Social Biden going to East Palestine, OH for one year anniversary. (update page 37!)

Who? This fucking clown?

FpvGztuWIAA_DI6

What are his qualifications again? He likes trains, is gay and checks a diversity box.

Well done... Another amazing appointee in the Biden Admin

DeSantis-Boots-twofer-1280x867.jpg

Alphas wear clean and shiny white boots.

If he wanted to play pretend, he should have walked around his back yard in them to at least get a little dirt on the soles of them.

signal-2022-10-05-121216-450x265.jpeg

Crazy talk. I stubbed my toe this morning and it was clearly Trump's fault. That guy is responsible for everything bad.

Dumb joke aside, the media misleading average Joes is a serious problem. My main contributions here have been an attempt at reconciliation by pointing out everyone involved could have done better.

You want my unfiltered, gun to head, opinion as to who's more responsible? Well there was a railway workers strike planned that the Biden admin stopped. One of their main concerns was operating with skeleton crews. Well perhaps the more people you have monitoring large scale operations the more likelihood that problems will be noticed in time and disasters prevented. Yeah, Biden didn't deregulate, but he might as well have.

good post. If you want to see real finger pointing, just wait for the weeks ahead. They legit going to be having to play the blame game. And I tried to bring attention to this earlier in the thread, but kind of hard with lefties crying about Trump Water (or they legit think it is a failed brand and not that he literally brought the water from one of his properties that had Trump Water).... or focusing on the break issue that clearly did not really play a factor here

The real story is the controlled burn. And I also tried to say like with all these derailments that happen, how often do they do stuff like this in the middle of no where (the rockies and US/Canadian border, or like in the middle of no where texas), so that they can clear tracks, put in new tracks, and keep operations going with as minimal of a blip as possible. It is now only being given attention because it happened near a town of deplorables, which is a pretty rural area, on the outskirts of said

Cause keep in mind, as soon as the burn cleared, the put new tracks and trains still going there, perhaps carrying the same stuff.

So as for finger pointing, this is not a partisan issue, cause keep in mind both republican gov Dewine and Democrat Shapiro signed off on this burn.

How it started:

How it is going

So like, is it just their incompetence, or also his? As he signed off on it. Hey, there is going to be heads rolling over this, and all these people tried to cover it up, say no big deal, blah blah blah. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Especially cause someone like Shapiro is someone big big ambitions, he can’t have this blemish on his record. Remember EPA was supposedly involved, mayor Pete said he knew about it and was in talks just hadn’t spoken out, Dewine and his admin, Shapiro, etc. will be a real cluster fuckery

But just think that just a week and a half ago, this was all still considered a right wing CT by most, until trump announced he was going. Now there is FEMA relief, criminal investigation, etc.

as for Biden and mayor Pete. I think they need a firm stance and if there is another derailment with a toxic spill or whatever, shut down the rail until there is a legit root cause analysis and they fix it with their billions of dollars. I think it was actually you I mentioned this a while ago, but similarly, if they can ground a major jet models for over a year, they can shut down a rail company for a few days until they legit fix the problem .

instead mayor Pete goes into hiding again to breast pump and Biden talking about zoom calls

I wouldn't want to live there, and I think most Americans would agree. The chance of contamination having a serious effect may be low but would you really want to take the chance, especially if you have family?

Which is why I think Norfolk Southern needs to pony up tens of millions if not more, to buy those folks new homes far away.

I wouldn't want to live there, and I think most Americans would agree. The chance of contamination having a serious effect may be low but would you really want to take the chance, especially if you have family?

Which is why I think Norfolk Southern needs to pony up tens of millions if not more, to buy those folks new homes far away.
100s of millions.

DeSantis-Boots-twofer-1280x867.jpg

Alphas wear clean and shiny white boots.

If he wanted to play pretend, he should have walked around his back yard in them to at least get a little dirt on the soles of them.

signal-2022-10-05-121216-450x265.jpeg
It was a terrible fashion choice, ill give you that.

good post. If you want to see real finger pointing, just wait for the weeks ahead. They legit going to be having to play the blame game. And I tried to bring attention to this earlier in the thread, but kind of hard with lefties crying about Trump Water (or they legit think it is a failed brand and not that he literally brought the water from one of his properties that had Trump Water).... or focusing on the break issue that clearly did not really play a factor here

The real story is the controlled burn. And I also tried to say like with all these derailments that happen, how often do they do stuff like this in the middle of no where (the rockies and US/Canadian border, or like in the middle of no where texas), so that they can clear tracks, put in new tracks, and keep operations going with as minimal of a blip as possible. It is now only being given attention because it happened near a town of deplorables, which is a pretty rural area, on the outskirts of said

Cause keep in mind, as soon as the burn cleared, the put new tracks and trains still going there, perhaps carrying the same stuff.

So as for finger pointing, this is not a partisan issue, cause keep in mind both republican gov Dewine and Democrat Shapiro signed off on this burn.

How it started:

How it is going

So like, is it just their incompetence, or also his? As he signed off on it. Hey, there is going to be heads rolling over this, and all these people tried to cover it up, say no big deal, blah blah blah. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Especially cause someone like Shapiro is someone big big ambitions, he can’t have this blemish on his record. Remember EPA was supposedly involved, mayor Pete said he knew about it and was in talks just hadn’t spoken out, Dewine and his admin, Shapiro, etc. will be a real cluster fuckery

But just think that just a week and a half ago, this was all still considered a right wing CT by most, until trump announced he was going. Now there is FEMA relief, criminal investigation, etc.

as for Biden and mayor Pete. I think they need a firm stance and if there is another derailment with a toxic spill or whatever, shut down the rail until there is a legit root cause analysis and they fix it with their billions of dollars. I think it was actually you I mentioned this a while ago, but similarly, if they can ground a major jet models for over a year, they can shut down a rail company for a few days until they legit fix the problem .

instead mayor Pete goes into hiding again to breast pump and Biden talking about zoom calls

and to think, this whole accident could have been avoided entirely if that orange election loser didn't roll back those safety regulations during his term in office.

thats what people are saying anyways. even fox news.

oh shit, first the UFO's arrived, and now they're releasing witches with probes out into the wild?

i don't know about peter peter penis eater, but my angus is not peppered for this kind of madness. i want out of this world before the zombies and flying sharks with friggen laser beams arrive. get me on the next train outta here.

Last edited:
Nowhere in that audio clip does it say the Ohio incident would've been avoided if Trump didn't reverse the regulation.

people are saying bro. it doesnt matter what the truth is now, you're not going to change the narrative. this is the radical left's edition of antifa storming the capitol and paul pelosi's gay lovers spat. to hell with whether or not this was really diaper don's fault. theyre just gonna ignore whatever chuddery you try to counter with and keep shoving this in your face. you can blame trump for that too!

Last edited:
people are saying bro. it doesnt matter what the truth is now, you're not going to change the narrative. this is the radical left's edition of antifa storming the capitol and paul pelosi's gay lovers spat. to hell with whether or not this was really diaper don's fault. theyre just gonna ignore whatever chuddery you try to counter with and keep shoving this in your face. you can blame trump for that too!

Now you're just dribbling on like a brain dead retard.
OGC.94d6055c1e3e2af1a0df1da319ee01c0

herpa derpa

even the muslims know who's at fault

cheeto benito has now earned the full blame for this one, but it's nice that he took some responsibility for his own actions by giving out a bunch of maga hats and hamberders to some firefighters to right some of his wrongs.

Ooh, boy
Oh, yeah yeah
Oh yeah
You walked in on the sly
Scoping for love
In the crowd I caught your eye
You can't hide your stuff
You thought I'd be naive and tame
(You met your match)
But I beat you at your own game, oh
Take another look and tell me, baby
(Who's zooming who?)
Who's zooming who?
(Who's zooming who?)
The fish jumped off the hook, didn't I, baby?
(Who's zooming who?)
Yeah
(Who's zooming who?)
Who's zooming who?
(Who's zooming who?)
The fish jumped off the hook, baby
(Who's zooming who?)
Yeah, yeah
Guess you believed the world
Played by your rules
Here stands an experienced girl
I ain't nobody's fool, bump you
You thought you had me covered now, boy
(I've got your bait)
But you're bound to be my lover, oh
(Who's zooming who?)
Who's zooming who?
(Who's zooming who?)
(Who's zooming who?)
Yeah
(Who's zooming who?)
Who's fooling who?
(Who's zooming who?)
(Who's zooming who?)
Ooh, ooh
(Who's zooming who?)
Who's zooming who?
(Who's zooming who?)
(Who's zooming who?)
Ooh, ooh
You think you're smooth
And you can pick and choose when the time is right
But just look behind, you'll be surprised to find
I'm gonna make you mine tonight, oh yeah
(Who's zooming who?)
Now the fish jumped off the hook, didn't I, baby?
(Who's zooming who?)
Yeah
(Who's zooming who?)
Didn't I? Didn't I?
Who's zooming who?
Who's fooling who?
Take another look and tell me, baby yeah
I'd rather fish in the sea than on me
(Who's zooming who?)
Sure am I, yeah yeah
(Who's zooming who?)