• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BATMAN V SUPERMAN 8.0 (First Trailer Officially Released!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this will do another billion dollars.

That seems to be the new hallmark these days.

I'm going to guess 850 million world wide. More people will view it initially and then it peter out because Zack Snyder is terrible.

man they should do a movie w) superman and a yellow lantern ring vs the whole DC universe

Ke4liqU.jpg

oDb7htp.jpg

45COqlZ.jpg

man they should do a movie w) superman and a yellow lantern ring vs the whole DC universe

Sounds boring AF. Superman at a new level of being overpowered, not the least bit appealing to me.

I'm going to guess 850 million world wide. More people will view it initially and then it peter out because Zack Snyder is terrible.

I actually forgot about that. But I agree. Zack Snider kinda sucks. Can't believe DC put all their faith in him. :rolleyes:

But.... at least there's not a stupid one-liner every two seconds. So perhaps he's not as big a hack as the pretentious Joss Whedon.

I wanna see Sups sun dip. Not just fly really high and bathe in the sunlight. I want a LEGIT sun dip. As in flying to the sun and actually diving into it. Show him resting there for a few moments, and then have him return to Earth all hyper-boosted.

Sounds boring AF. Superman at a new level of being overpowered, not the least bit appealing to me.

He's Superman. Holding him back or trying to reign him in or tone him down is just dumb. I am on the opposite of you. I want to see him as powerful as possible. Faster-than-light speed travel on a regular basis. Limitless strength, where literally nothing on Earth stresses him. Invulnerable to everything but Kryptonite (the caveat being Darkseid and Doomsday and beings on that level who can match him blow for blow, if not actually surpass him). Etc.

I don't want to see shit where he struggles to lift a relatively small of piece of an oil rig. Especially when we've seen him tow planets with ease.

But.... that's just me. :redface:

I'd say an absolute lock for 1billion+. I think it'll have a satisfying third act with batman and supes joining up and the Trinity fighting as a team. Couple that with other cameos (Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg) and it's hard to see how the movie won't be really satisfying.

Terrio and Snyder would have had to totally botch the script and production for BvS to be as divisive or more than MoS.

evil or regime superman is awesome. he kills without mercy

He's Superman. Holding him back or trying to reign him in or tone him down is just dumb. I am on the opposite of you. I want to see him as powerful as possible. Faster-than-light speed travel on a regular basis. Limitless strength, where literally nothing on Earth stresses him. Invulnerable to everything but Kryptonite (the caveat being Darkseid and Doomsday and beings on that level who can match him blow for blow, if not actually surpass him). Etc.

I don't want to see shit where he struggles to lift a relatively small of piece of an oil rig. Especially when we've seen him tow planets with ease.

this guy gets it. boy scout superman is lame, always tryin to do the rite thing. uninhibited superman however makes for a much more interesting character especially when he loses all of his humanity and is evil

evil or regime superman is awesome. he kills without mercy

this guy gets it. boy scout superman is lame, always tryin to do the rite thing. uninhibited superman however makes for a much more interesting character especially when he loses all of his humanity and is evil

That doesn't mean he can't hold himself back. :)

I know people say that when Sups gets ridiculously powerful it's boring, and when you think about it in terms of Sups vs Random thug, then yeah, it is. But that's where all the BIG supervillains should come in. I wanna see Superman be as powerful as I stated, but for his opposition, I want to see someone who can match him or surpass him. That's what makes it interesting. No one on Earth can stop him, but that doesn't mean being elsewhere can't give him trouble.

As for the boyscout.... I love Routh's Superman/Clark Kent. He's my favorite. :redface:

I wanna see Sups sun dip. Not just fly really high and bathe in the sunlight. I want a LEGIT sun dip. As in flying to the sun and actually diving into it. Show him resting there for a few moments, and then have him return to Earth all hyper-boosted.

We have two totally different ideas of what make Superman watchable or unwatchable. If they're going to power him up so much I wish he would be given problems that he has to solve with his mind, not his muscle, but that never happens

I was hoping he'd do it in Arkham City, but it never happened. It actually got annoying how adamant he was against killing someone.

The ironic thing is, OG Batman was like the Punisher. He killed people all the time.

The No Kills Rule only came about years after his debut.

damit jordan. u should be practicing yo free throws, not ridin in no batmobile

We have two totally different ideas of what make Superman watchable or unwatchable. If they're going to power him up so much I wish he would be given problems that he has to solve with his mind, not his muscle, but that never happens

I'd be down for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back