Baszler - Julianna was lap dancing!

I knew the ufc would do this to protect WMMA.

Why did they hate her if it was a dare?

"We dared her...and then we hated her for it!"

...Makes total sense

I didn't even know who Michael Wootten was. That's how little I care.

I don't think anyone has taken a loss this badly in the history of humanity.

Germany bounced back from WWI much more amicably than Shayna has from getting choked by a noob

Germany bounced back from WWI much more amicably than Shayna has from getting choked by a noob

This, the girl just doesn't stop crying.

I'm saving that line in a word document for future reference. I laughed so hard I snorted.

missed something I think :( why were they mad at her? why did he leave the room?

was it good lapdance or bad lapdance?

I'm thinking she made him hard like a criminal, then he got up and went to bash one out

you guys smell that ........ it smells like hate and its coming from baszler

Who finds this Julianna girl attractive?

I don't like Baszler or Juliana but damn, Shayna makes me mad.

In the 2nd episode, all she talked about was how Juliana didn't deserve to be in the cage with her like she was this all-powerful super fighter that should be bowed down upon but look what happened.
For a veteran like her, she really doesn't know how to just except a loss.
I've never seen somebody be this bitter over one.

Juliana doesn't really seem like a genuine person.
To me it looks like she just puts on a show for the camera just like Miesha.

Thats some hateraid right there. Who cares if she gives a lap dance? why would people be upset about that? Why does everyone hate her? She gets no credit for the heart she showed in her win.

Without any further details it does seem petty to give someone a dare and hate on them for doing it.

Although she says the guy shook his head and walked off too. Question is, did he walk off to the bathroom & were moans heard from within for the next few minutes?

Back