Baszler - Julianna was lap dancing!

Baszler is cool but she should just stop to talk about Pena...every time she does it she lost tons of credibility.

I've got a feeling Wooten is going to be more prominent pretty soon. He's been training in Bulgaria with Rousey recently according to his twitter.

Though it's probably bias with me being a scouser...

So Shayna and the rest of the girls hated Julianna because she gave Wooten a sexy lap dance? sounds like some bitchy mean girls bull shit to me.
Did she take a shit on him too? what am I missing.

So far, I have not seen a single blog that's given us straight forward reason why "everyone" hate's Julianna.

If I had to guess, woman are jealous because she's cute and beat the favorite Shayna, and the guys are hating because there sexually frustrated and want to tap that ass.

Shayna is by far the least likeable person in the house right now.

Arrogant, whiny, butthurt all the time.

Wait, what. Forget about Shayna for a second, the dude was upset for getting a lap dance? Umm.... yeah.

'Mom, mom, there was a girl in the house and, and, she did a lap dance for a guy!'

'I told my mom about that girl and she told me she is a slut and if you are friends with her you will become a slut too.'

Wait, what. Forget about Shayna for a second, the dude was upset for getting a lap dance? Umm.... yeah.

Him being upset, and her being hated by everyone is really just backed up by Shayna. Everyone seems to get along with Julianna quite well on the show. She writes notes and gives people make overs and has not crossed anyone. Except for that punk Cody who tried to sabotage her relationship with everyone. But he's a douche.

I don't think anyone has taken a loss this badly in the history of humanity.

Germany bounced back from WWI much more amicably than Shayna has from getting choked by a noob

hahah

Shayne pissed that it wasn't her getting the lapdance.

Here's a story Cody told about an incident after the pool party where Anthony (who's drunk) starts yelling at Julianna about how millions of people hate her. She's somehow become the least popular person on the cast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back