Baszler - Julianna was lap dancing!

Who finds this Julianna girl attractive?

People who like dudes in makeup I guess.

That being said, she doesn't have to be hot to make a guy have to go rub one out.

Damn you TUF Producers!
tumblr_lhjjq8T6CC1qe2zhmo1_500.gif

Damn you all to hell!

I don't think anyone has taken a loss this badly in the history of humanity.

Germany bounced back from WWI much more amicably than Shayna has from getting choked by a noob

LOL.

I have to agree with the guy who mentioned that Shayna isn't acting much like a seasoned vet, especially one that throws around here vet-ness as much as she does. She acted like everyone should just lie down for her. Talk about entitled.

So Wootten left the room to fwap, Baszler can't figure that out?
Anyway, it is getting creepy how obsessed Baszler is with Julianna.

Yeah, Baszler is still way too butt-hurt to be reasonable here.

Julianna mentioned the dare in her interview and she said that she was really grateful to Wootten for not letting her give him the lap dance because she was so embarrassed by it.

So Wootten left the room to fwap, Baszler can't figure that out?
Anyway, it is getting creepy how obsessed Baszler is with Julianna.

I think she want's a piece of that booty

I think she want's a piece of that booty
You might be on to something, Baszler wanted that lap dance.
Tbh, I'm getting the impression that Baszler follows Julianna around the house. Sneaking peeks around corners, always ends up in the same part of the house as her.

I'm waiting for the episode in which Julianna wakes up in the middle of the night to a person running out of her bedroom.

Glad I'm not alone in this. No idea who this guy even is.

He's the guy who Dana talked shit about for being really fucking boring in his fight.

As for being attractive, I think Julianna has her qualities, and I'm actually rooting for her to win. She's a scrappy chick.

I don't think anyone has taken a loss this badly in the history of humanity.

Germany bounced back from WWI much more amicably than Shayna has from getting choked by a noob

clap.gif Well played, sir.

I actually credit Shayna for getting me into women's MMA. At first I really could not care less about the women fights, and then when she shoved the card down Julianna's bra at the weigh in, I wanted Julianna to beat her ass.

looking back, it was a pretty classless move from a supposed vet.

I actually credit Shayna for getting me into women's MMA. At first I really could not care less about the women fights, and then when she shoved the card down Julianna's bra at the weigh in, I wanted Julianna to beat her ass.

looking back, it was a pretty classless move from a supposed vet.
The card alone actually wasn't bad in my opinion.
She often does stuff like this at weigh ins and it usually seems to be in good fun.

It was the combination with the "she doesn't deserve to even breath the same air as me" talk that made it classless.

Back