Social Based Breakdancing Dad vs Spoiled Influencer Daughter

Reminds me of that South Park episode where the brand consultant gives people personal brands to use and every one ends with victim.

Meghan Markle's was 'Sorority Girl, Actress, Influencer, Victim.'

I guess this girl's is "Sorority Girl, Influencer, Millionaire trust fund kid, Victim.'

Last edited:
What other people? All I see is what he says and what she says.

I noticed a few inconsistencies about her story. She said he forgot her birthdays but then shows her breakdancing shirt he gave her for her birthday.

She says they do not have contact but he showed text messages between them too that were recent. She also made claims that are easily verifiable like he didn't pay her medical bills.

I feel she was initially in the wrong because she put her family on blast in the first place while directly naming her dad.
I’ll have to dig them up and I can’t right now, the medical bills thing yeah I’m sure she wouldn’t know that it’s not something kids know.

And I don’t think it matters if she was initially in the wrong if you’re a parent act like one. Talk to your kids directly and squash things behind the scenes. Be the bigger person and be an example.

I’ll have to dig them up and I can’t right now, the medical bills thing yeah I’m sure she wouldn’t know that it’s not something kids know.

And I don’t think it matters if she was initially in the wrong if you’re a parent act like one. Talk to your kids directly and squash things behind the scenes. Be the bigger person and be an example.

I disagree. She's a grown adult now. He's allowed to defend himself against false accusations.

She says he wasn't there for her yet he showed videos and pictures with her on vacation, at dinners, etc. So she's at least somewhat lying.

How would you like to go?

I can get the job done with a bag of these, instant lethal diabetes but so worth it.

RWD_3190.jpg

I'll have some if it has fentanyl

They're already more addictive than Fentanyl.

I've spent a ton buying them for the guys at work in the last few months. I've dropped close to a hundred pounds but the weight loss has slowed to a crawl so I'm fattening everyone around me up.

No complaints so far.

I don't think I've had one myself in several years.

Why couldn't he be a father and a breakdance?

Doesn't take 5 million dollars to raise a child. The bigger issue here is the theft that is child support and the family court system

Doesn't take 5 million dollars to raise a child. The bigger issue here is the theft that is child support and the family court system

It doesn't but if one makes the choice to bring a child into this world they should be bound to provide the same quality of life to said child as they provide themselves. Child support is the only way to ensure that.

Or the daughter could not have been dumb and put her family drama on social media. Once you do that, all bets are off. If she winds up looking like a tool in the end (which is how this is trending) she only has herself to blame.
Yup she could not have but two wrongs don’t make a right, and as the older one you think the father would have some wisdom too not keep it going. But I know it’s sherdog so we must blame all women.

Of course I understand how child support works but his claims in the video aren’t really true. Also what kind of father makes a video instead I don’t know just talking to your fucking kid?

Caring what my daughter thinks would be more important than caring what the world thinks, but hey that’s just me.
Yes anybody who has had good parents or who has been a good parent can see through this guy's trashy patenting.

It doesn't but if one makes the choice to bring a child into this world they should be bound to provide the same quality of life to said child as they provide themselves. Child support is the only way to ensure that.
That would be fine if it was ensured that the money was spent on the child. Most of it is used at the mothers discretion for the mother

Back