Bare Knuckle FC 4 tonight

That fight should never have been sanctioned the chick Bec fought was 1-0 and was completely outclassed. The stupid corner should have called it she likely wont fight again after that unnecessary BS.

I bought the ppv....

Wont make that mistake again.

Just the fact that the fight lasted for 5 rounds is proof enough that 'the chick" was not a punching bag and certainly not an easy target for Bec .

Yes, at the end cecilia was destroyed by Bec but there were also a few times that she landed powerful hooks and even knocked a tooth out as you can see.

it wasn't an easy fight for Bec.

I was right THERE Ring Side exactly in Bec's corner and could see exactly how the fight went down.

you know how boxing works right? ONE strong punch and lights are out man, so don't tell me that cecilia never had a chance to KTFO bec.

Now, I know that I'm going to take a lot of heat for saying this, but I rather watch 1000 X a fight like The Bec Rawlings VS Cecilia fight where two fighters beat the shit outta each other displaying their technique and skills following their corners plan than watching a "drunk brawlers " fight like the bonnar vs griffin fight where two brawlers just enter the octagon and start swinging wildly with zero boxing technique hoping to land that punch that will KTFO their rival, maybe that's your taste, just like dana's taste,not gonna buy another BKFC live PPV? well be my guest.

Last edited:
1. We need Bec vs Ferea
2. Just Bleed Guy would cream his pants at every event. Joe Rogan said that mma should be gloveless...we will see more of what happened in these fights if that were to happen. John McCain would prolly push for a ban again too. Great action tho.
3. Butterbean/Hunt = dream BFC fight

Just the fact that the fight lasted for 5 rounds is proof enough that 'the chick" was not a punching bag and certainly not an easy target for Bec .

Yes, at the end cecilia was destroyed by Bec but there were also a few times that she landed powerful hooks and even knocked a tooth out as you can see.

it wasn't an easy fight for Bec.

I was right THERE Ring Side exactly in Bec's corner and could see exactly how the fight went down.

you know how boxing works right? ONE strong punch and lights are out man, so don't tell me that cecilia never had a chance to KTFO bec.

Now, I know that I'm going to take a lot of heat for saying this, but I rather watch 1000 X a fight like The Bec Rawlings VS Cecilia fight where two fighters beat the shit outta each other displaying their technique and skills following their corners plan than watching a "drunk brawlers " fight like the bonnar vs griffin fight where two brawlers just enter the octagon and start swinging wildly with zero boxing technique hoping to land that punch that will KTFO their rival, maybe that's your taste, just like dana's taste,not gonna buy another BKFC live PPV? well be my guest.

It only lasted 5 because her corner is full of fucking idiots.

She took too much damage for no reason facing a fighter who is way more experienced. That fight was a joke plain and simple.She was a punching bag and it showed by her disfigured broken face at the end of the fight.

There were plenty of garbage fights on that card I wont make the mistake of buying another one of these "BACKYARD BBQ BRAWLERS" PPvs again what a waste of money and time.

It only lasted 5 because her corner is full of fucking idiots.

She took too much damage for no reason facing a fighter who is way more experienced. That fight was a joke plain and simple.She was a punching bag and it showed by her disfigured broken face at the end of the fight.

There were plenty of garbage fights on that card I wont make the mistake of buying another one of these "BACKYARD BBQ BRAWLERS" PPvs again what a waste of money and time.

I just explained in my previous post all the reasons why The Bec Rawlings fight was an Amazing fight yet you still deny it and insist that "the fight was a joke", then there's nothing more to say, we are getting nowhere.

However I can tell you that my #1 reason for Me to attend the BKFC4 Live event was Bec Rawlings , I knew that with her fighting at the event it was a guarantee because of her relentless, toughness and aggressive fighting style...

Boy , I never imagined that the "fight" was going to turn into a Brutal Blood Bath!!! right in front my eyes!

If she is fighting on a Fight Card, she really makes a difference ,she really does .

Over and Out

Last edited:
Boy , I never imagined that the "fight" was going to turn into a Brutal Blood Bath!!! right in front my eyes!

Over and Out

It was obvious the girl was a showcase fight for Bec so a semi attractive sorta known fighter could get 2 belts and promote for them.

The bloodbath outcome was obvious once you look at their respective combat sports history it was a horrible mismatch resulting in unnecessary damage.

It was obvious the girl was a showcase fight for Bec so a semi attractive sorta known fighter could get 2 belts and promote for them.

The bloodbath outcome was obvious once you look at their respective combat sports history it was a horrible mismatch resulting in unnecessary damage.

If you are going to quote my posts, refrain yourself to edit them because the message has lost its true meaning.

THIS is what I wrote:

If she is fighting on a Fight Card, she really makes a difference ,she really does .

Over and Out

And I stand by my words.

Everything is business but the fight was truly Amazing, period.

Last edited:
If you are going to quote my posts, refrain yourself to edit them because the message has lost its true meaning.

THIS is what I wrote:

And I stand by my words.

Everything is business but the fight was truly Amazing, period.

Everyone knows what you wrote.....its one post above mine LMFAO.

That fight was not amazing it was an experienced fighter with 15 + fights in combat sports vs a girl with 1 AMATEUR mma fight.....the results weren't surprising it was a showcase fight for a fighter the promotion wanted to push resulting in unnecessary damage.

Made bonnard vs Griffin look classy.

Someone posted the full event in YouTube. Check out the main event.

Everyone knows what you wrote.....its one post above mine LMFAO.

That fight was not amazing it was an experienced fighter with 15 + fights in combat sports vs a girl with 1 AMATEUR mma fight.....the results weren't surprising it was a showcase fight for a fighter the promotion wanted to push resulting in unnecessary damage.

Made bonnard vs Griffin look classy.

Dude, you are really all butt-hurt with Bec for some reason .

In your case the saying :

"Don't you know what they say about opinions?"
"Opinions are like assholes, Everybody has one and most of them Stink!"
and YOURS really STINK!!!

LOL!!! SMH...

Dude, you are really all butt-hurt with Bec for some reason .

In your case the saying :

"Don't you know what they say about opinions?"
"Opinions are like assholes, Everybody has one and most of them Stink!"
and YOURS really STINK!!!

LOL!!! SMH...

Yep join date checks out.....

You obviously dont understand the idea of a showcase fight.....

Or the idea of someone being outmatched ....I'm not salty I'm speaking the truth the girl had 1 amateur mma fight and gets a title fight with someone with 10× the experience.

You think it was some awesome fight being drunken ringside doesn't make the quality of fight better.bec beat a girl without a single professional fight on her record that'd fact.

You notice no ones in here buying your BS?

that ppv was a joke from fights to production it was a 4/10

Yep join date checks out.....

You obviously dont understand the idea of a showcase fight.....

Or the idea of someone being outmatched ....I'm not salty I'm speaking the truth the girl had 1 amateur mma fight and gets a title fight with someone with 10× the experience.

You think it was some awesome fight being drunken ringside doesn't make the quality of fight better.bec beat a girl without a single professional fight on her record that'd fact.

You notice no ones in here buying your BS?

that ppv was a joke from fights to production it was a 4/10

Let's see:

" yep join date checks out....."
I been lurking and being a sherdoger in and out for 11 years, do I give a f@ck that you believe that? nope, not a single f@ck was given.

"You obviously dont understand the idea of a showcase fight....."

Oh shit, didn't realize that cus D"Amato was a sherdoger, my bad...
and now are you going to school me in "MMA and Boxing"?

GTFOH with your verbal diarrhea.

"You think it was some awesome fight being drunken ringside"

First off I don't even drink at all, I am a bodybuilder that practices Box and Brazilian jujitsu , and you think that I'm going to believe what (YOU) some obnoxious old cuck with man boobs AKA TITS bigger than dolly parton's with a 9 months pregnant man-belly is vomiting on the "internet"?, sorry to hurt your feelings dolly, but I DON'T give a F@ck .

Sayonara Dolly!

BOO!!!

Let's see:

" yep join date checks out....."
I been lurking and being a sherdoger in and out for 11 years, do I give a f@ck that you believe that? nope, not a single f@ck was given.

"You obviously dont understand the idea of a showcase fight....."

Oh shit, didn't realize that cus D"Amato was a sherdoger, my bad...
and now are you going to school me in "MMA and Boxing"?

GTFOH with your verbal diarrhea.

"You think it was some awesome fight being drunken ringside"

First off I don't even drink at all, I am a bodybuilder that practices Box and Brazilian jujitsu , and you think that I'm going to believe what (YOU) some obnoxious old cuck with man boobs AKA TITS bigger than dolly parton's with a 9 months pregnant man-belly is vomiting on the "internet"?, sorry to hurt your feelings dolly, but I DON'T give a F@ck .

Sayonara Dolly!

BOO!!!

Holy Shit your insult attempts are cringey as fuck LMFAO.How do you train BJJ in a box????

Richard your definetly a kuk.....or is it cuck?

<BC1>

Last edited:
Holy Shit your insult attempts are cringey as fuck LMFAO.How do you train BJJ in a box????

Richard your definetly a kuk.....or is it cuck

<BC1>

Its called Boxing, Bozo.

tell ya what keyboard warrior, if you make me laugh, I might keep you as my personal pet. keep trying.

Its called Boxing, Bozo.

tell ya what keyboard warrior, if you make me laugh, I might keep you as my personal pet. keep trying.

Unfortunately your not interesting enough to keep me entertained ....enjoy your backyard bbq fights bud.

Shannon Ritch won 26 seconds in round 1 with a KO, he is now 25-3 with all wins by knockout and the #1 ranked bare knuckle HW in the US. I like to see old school dudes like him win like that, it’s really cool BKFC gives dudes like him and Aaron Brink, Lytle, etc. these big fights

That's awesome. Can't believe this dude is still fighting

Enjoy being the forum idiot......and that takes alot to get that honor.

I only had to read just 1 of your butt-hurt posts to see that you are the forum's fluffer..

keep breastfeeding your husband ,soon your obese distended 9 months pregnant man- belly will explode . LMAO!!

FKA = Forum's fluffer

Last edited:
I only had to read just 1 of your butt-hurt posts to see that you are the forum's fluffer..

keep breastfeeding your husband ,soon your obese distended 9 months pregnant man- belly will explode . LMAO!!

FKA = Forum's fluffer

I can't tell if your 60 or 16 with your lack of wit and dated terminology.

Enjoy your shitty backyard bbq championships bec Rawlings can beat up all the amateur fighters and you can creme your little red panties and gush about it here.

Good day sir you bore me.

I can't tell if your 60 or 16 with your lack of wit and dated terminology.

Enjoy your shitty backyard bbq championships bec Rawlings can beat up all the amateur fighters and you can creme your little red panties and gush about it here.

Good day sir you bore me.

One thing is for sure pops... YOU are over 60 years old, morbidly obese with huge TITS (man-boobs), an enormous pregnant belly AND absolutely BUTT-HURT about Bec Rawlings.

crawl back into your hole dorothy...

BOO!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back