Bare Knuckle FC 4 tonight

Jesus I can't even find the results of the Lytle and Garcia fights

Anyone have a clue?

Found them
Leonard Garcia (Mexico) def. Julian Lane (USA) by KO at 1:31 of round 2: 165 pound Title
Bec Rawlings def. Cecilia Flores by unanimous decision: 125 pounds
Tony Lopez vs. Joey Beltran was declared split draw: 265 pounds
Chris Lytle (USA) def. JC Llamas (Mexico) by unanimous decision: 175 pounds
Sam Shewmaker (USA) def. Joel Paredes (Mexico) by split decision: 265 pounds
Joe Riggs (USA) def. Rudo Tovar (Mexico) by unanimous decision (49-45, 50-46, 50-44): 185 pounds
Tom Shoaff (USA) def. Diego Garigo (Mexico) by TKO at 1:26 of round 4: 165 pounds
Alejandro Solorzano (Mexico) def. Erik Leander (USA) by TKO at :29 of round 4: 265 pounds
Travis Thompson (USA) def. Ivan Rocka (Mexico) by KO at 1:59 of round 2: 135 pounds

I ordered this but wasn’t able to watch any due to the slow stream and I just decided to watch ufc.

Were there any good fights? Any KOs? Thinking about going back and watching some and wondering which specific fights I should make sure to watch. Thanks guys

Was the Beltran Lopez fight anything close to their previous fight?

I ordered this but wasn’t able to watch any due to the slow stream and I just decided to watch ufc.

Were there any good fights? Any KOs? Thinking about going back and watching some and wondering which specific fights I should make sure to watch. Thanks guys

Was the Beltran Lopez fight anything close to their previous fight?
I only watched the Lytle and Garcia fights, both were fun and worth a watch

So excited to see Rumble in BKFC lol

You will more likely see him in KFC

giphy.gif

Too bad Rumble isn’t actually fighting.

Looks like Lane got his chance to bang and came up short.

This ppv was not good.

There were a few good fights but overall most the fights were slow paced and rather boring.

The co main featured bec Rawlings destroy a girl who had a 1-0 record......never belonged in there and took a shitload of damage to the extent I doubt she wants to fight again.

Main was a good scrap but honestly it wasn't worth the money I wont be buying again.

The production value was crap from camera men,to sound quality,to commentary.....

Had a bunch of technical screwups too fighters missing ques to walk out,music not playing correctly,wrong camera angles being shown.....

Show was not good then again I dunno what I was expecting lol.

Just finished watching this show...

-the main event saved this show imo. If only they had more fights like this!
- The woman's fight was a good co-main. No complaints.
-lytle had an enjoyable fight
-Lopez vs Beltran was the worst fight of the night. High disappointment.
-Riggs could have done better.
-The rest of the card was ok and enjoyable.

Looks like they want to start running shows almost monthly...Let's see how that goes.

The promoter starts talking about how they have a lot of new names coming to fight, then Rumble comes in and the interviewer has to clarify he's not fighting.

Shannon Ritch won 26 seconds in round 1 with a KO, he is now 25-3 with all wins by knockout and the #1 ranked bare knuckle HW in the US. I like to see old school dudes like him win like that, it’s really cool BKFC gives dudes like him and Aaron Brink, Lytle, etc. these big fights

Man, I was THERE!!!
I went to the Weigh-ins, to the Press Conference AND to the BKFC 4 LIVE!!!!!
Ring Side!!!!

The whole event was Amazing!!!!!! there was blood everywhere! Fighters getting KTFD left and right !

I took selfies with Joe Riggs, Chris Lytle, Bec Rawlings , even with Stich! LMAO!

Man the Bec Rawlings fight was INSANE!!!!!!!!!!! violence, blood and broken faces !

Bec is a fenomenal fighter!!!

10 out of 10 !!!!!!

Greetings!!!!!

Shannon Ritch won 26 seconds in round 1 with a KO, he is now 25-3 with all wins by knockout and the #1 ranked bare knuckle HW in the US. I like to see old school dudes like him win like that, it’s really cool BKFC gives dudes like him and Aaron Brink, Lytle, etc. these big fights

I highly doubt that Ritch's BK record is legit, sorry.

Man, I was THERE!!!
I went to the Weigh-ins, to the Press Conference AND to the BKFC 4 LIVE!!!!!
Ring Side!!!!

The whole event was Amazing!!!!!! there was blood everywhere! Fighters getting KTFD left and right !

I took selfies with Joe Riggs, Chris Lytle, Bec Rawlings , even with Stich! LMAO!

Man the Bec Rawlings fight was INSANE!!!!!!!!!!! violence, blood and broken faces !

Bec is a fenomenal fighter!!!

10 out of 10 !!!!!!

Greetings!!!!!
We found their PR Rep/Owner.

We found their PR Rep/Owner.

Nah, dude.

The Bec Rawlings fight was INSANE, both of the fighters came out with guns blazing for 5 rounds, there was blood everywhere, her rival ended up with an all swollen disfigured face ,dripping blood from mouth and nose , as well as Bec Rawlings losing a tooth along with some facial damage.

both of them gave it all, no doubt about it.

That I found Bec Rawlings extremely sexy and that her being overly aggressive turns me ON! like a WEREWOLF!!! that's another story, my Good judgement is not blinded for said" physical qualities" of her.

Nah, dude.

The Bec Rawlings fight was INSANE, both of the fighters came out with guns blazing for 5 rounds, there was blood everywhere, her rival ended up with an all swollen disfigured face ,dripping blood from mouth and nose , as well as Bec Rawlings losing a tooth along with some facial damage.

That I found Bec Rawlings extremely sexy and that her being overly aggressive turns me ON! like a WEREWOLF!!! that's another story, my Good judgement is not blinded for said" physical qualities" of her.

Dude, take a look at THIS!!!!!

The lack of buzz around bkf c events is staggering . Ever since their first event, their buzz has fallen flat.

The lack of buzz around bkf c events is staggering . Ever since their first event, their buzz has fallen flat.
The 30 dollar ppv price is part of the problem. I believe the first event was the same price, but it wasn't going head-to-head with a UFC event.

Nah, dude.

That fight should never have been sanctioned the chick Bec fought was 1-0 and was completely outclassed. The stupid corner should have called it she likely wont fight again after that unnecessary BS.

I bought the ppv....

Wont make that mistake again.

Back