Bare Knuckle FC 4 tonight

HUGHPHUG

AL CAPS YO
@Gold
Reaction score
Anyone watching? Didn't see a thread on this already (didn't check boxing thinking about it).
Apparently Bec Rawlings is in the main event again, Chris Lytle is fighting JC Lamas, Leonard Garcia vs Julian Lane, and Diesel Riggs vs Heriberto Tovar.

The fact that Leonard Garcia is fighting bare knuckle makes my hands hurt just thinking about his fast ball punches!

Sounds like fun, sorry I can't post any links or content at the moment

Looks like 30 bucks for ppv

Bare Knuckle Fisting Cunts feat. Beth Rollins

Are these the guys who dont pay their fighters?
200w(74).gif

BKB has some good fights
You think bare knuckle boxing is gonna be big again?

I'll be watching. With that said, I won't be surprised if this is their last show. No buzz for this company. No buzz for this company. Any footage of the weigh ins??

BKB has some good fights
You think bare knuckle boxing is gonna be big again?

I don't think big as such, but it sure seems like a viable option for fighters, and with a better pay day than most local MMA circuits

I'll be watching. With that said, I won't be surprised if this is their last show. No buzz for this company. No buzz for this company. Any footage of the weigh ins??
Only weigh in footage I found was on the individual fighters IG pages

I don't think big as such, but it sure seems like a viable option for fighters, and with a better pay day than most local MMA circuits
I agree
It also offers a chance for low level boxers and bar brawlers to make some cash
I won't be as big as boxing or MMA, cause the fights are too "technical"

No

UFC,Bellator,or PFL free on TV.....

So I'll pony up 30 and watch with some casuals and see how it goes.

A solid KTFO kicks things off for Bareback Boxing. Thompson KO2.

That fight was insane. That guy has to have a broken jaw.

Riggs walking out to Whitesnake!

Broken jaw fighter.

8VKVrat.jpg

LXl3HvM.jpg

S2FhE8H.jpg

I'm probably most excited to see Lytle fight again. His first bare-knuckle fight was great.

Rumble looking like he's about 350 lbs of pure muscle, coming out of retirement to Bare Knuckle box... That's a good signing.

Rumble looking like he's about 350 lbs of pure muscle, coming out of retirement to Bare Knuckle box... That's a good signing.
So excited to see Rumble in BKFC lol

Back