Barboza's chins' made of Plastic, a wind blows and he goes down

He is trying but he is far from 'I see stiffness'. This guy actually oozes anti-intelligence.

Who oozes anti-intelligence? Also I like I see stiffness and find his threads very worthwhile reading.

Who oozes anti-intelligence? Also I like I see stiffness and find his threads very worthwhile reading.

im-not-surprised-b4cq4o.jpg

I remember lawler getting dropped from nick diaz, looked like it didnt have any power. We don't question his chin.
Lawler was actually KO'd by that jab.

Nick Diaz is 1000% the boxer.

Who Cerrone KO'd with punches in a 10 year career? 3 guys.

I go down when I get punched in the face too.

Barboza may not have an iron chin but his striking defense is at such a high level that he usually only gets caught when he gets wild.

He's like a mini-Reem.

We should all realize that morons should not get replies to their shitty threads.

If his is made of plastic then yours is made up of a desperate need for attention on an MMA forum from posting shitty threads.

If his is made of plastic then yours is made up of a desperate need for attention on an MMA forum from posting shitty threads.

Youre always stalking me dude with all your negativities. WHy not back the fuck off me and bother someone else?

My point is, your point makes no sense when it's not comparable.
You wanna know what doesn't make sense? Saying:

"Oh Nick doesn't count. He's 1000 times the boxer. Cerrone has only finished three guys with punches."

Lawler was one punched KO'd by Nick. How many guys has Nick one punch KO'd in his career? That could be the only time it's ever happened.

They are notoriously known for not hitting hard but using volume. Anyone in their right mind would tell you Cerrone is more the power puncher than Nick or Nate.

It's the same in the Alvarez fight. Alvarez was ready to be stopped early and Gil just didn't seem to want to fight with the urgency he he had in the past. He gave away that fight. His mentality seems to have changed since the Pettis fight.

Gil has had one legit win (against Diego Sanchez) since 2011.

Yeah, I thought he won 2 rounds in the Alvarez fight - it seems he has a bit of the Masvidal Syndrome about him.

Back