Barboza's chins' made of Plastic, a wind blows and he goes down

Thats usually how it works, but dont get your hopes to high. The moutain of crap you erected yourself that you need to climb to reach quality status is miles high. Maybe you should instead accept the truth of your nature and fully embrace the failure.

I feel like I am entering my own right now and havent reached my full potential. Many posters here appreciate my posts here, guys like @NightwingBJJ and @bobbydigital. Also you missed Mountain, even though you have spell check staring right in your face. Not sure if you did it to annoy me.

Gilbert may have the worst striking in the UFC he still throws the same side way punch with 0 power

He's more or less the lw overeem. The resident glass cannon. Can beat pretty much anyone but can also get caught

Am I the only one here that knows that plastic is pretty durable, and will bend before it breaks

Almost all of you would be sleeping for weeks if you got hit by what Barboza was hit by lol

I thought barboza beat one of best lw in world last night whats the deal with this thread

Am I the only one here that knows that plastic is pretty durable, and will bend before it breaks

I thought it made the stupidity of the thread evident before you got in. Kinda like a 'warning' sign, but one that makes you laugh.

Who the fuck are you, Ayn Rand?

Everyone deserves love. Love is that last breath you took.

Who the fuck are you, Sting?

I feel like I am entering my own right now and havent reached my full potential. Many posters here appreciate my posts here, guys like @NightwingBJJ and @bobbydigital. Also you missed Mountain, even though you have spell check staring right in your face. Not sure if you did it to annoy me.

If we're going to talk spellcheck, haven't should have an apostrophe.

His chin has held up well since the Cerrone fight when everyone thought he had a glass jaw, clearly he doesn't.

It tells you how good he is that he has avoided getting hit clean in all these fights. Still when he gets caught, you have got to jump on him.

Gil really let him off the hook last night. Went for a TD and then gave Barboza like literally three minutes of circling to recover.

Yeah, agree with most of that. When Melendez caught him with that shot - Barboza went into Road Runner mode - obviously the smartest thing to do if he had to take a few seconds to get himself together, but he looks like he doesn't have much faith in his chin holding up.

I missed the Knight and Alers fight, but that was the best fight of the FOX prelims and main card, imo. But still there were lulls in the fight where both of them stood off one another and I think if Melendez leg wasn't mangled, he'd have come forward a bit more in the last round. He seemed a bit more sturdy on his feet near the end and his corner had to have told him he was down on the scorecards and needed the finish, but he stood back and waited for Barboza to come at him, it seemed.

Almost like Melendez seemed too laid back and as soon as Barboza started firing off those leg kicks, I was surprised a seasoned vet like Melendez didn't close the distance straight away.

Almost like Melendez seemed too laid back and as soon as Barboza started firing off those leg kicks, I was surprised a seasoned vet like Melendez didn't close the distance straight away.

It's the same in the Alvarez fight. Alvarez was ready to be stopped early and Gil just didn't seem to want to fight with the urgency he he had in the past. He gave away that fight. His mentality seems to have changed since the Pettis fight.

Gil has had one legit win (against Diego Sanchez) since 2011.

Back