Barboza's chins' made of Plastic, a wind blows and he goes down

Will that make your thread less stupid? I'll be whatever helps you not make threads this shittty again.

Your an asshole dude. I am just wondering since it would be funnier if you were. No need to be a jackass. Be cordial and others will like you, seems like no one likes you right at the moment.

I dont know what'll cost Edson more, his chin thats not the best or his tendancy to cruise sometimes. He basically did nothing but wait until the end of the fight starting mid 3rd round yesterday.

Your an asshole dude. I am just wondering since it would be funnier if you were. No need to be a jackass. Be cordial and others will like you, seems like no one likes you right at the moment.

I like him. A way to being cordial is avoid starting cringe worthy topics that make you want to beat someone up with a sock full of petrified turds you know. You should try this one out.

Edit 'Your an asshole' ?

Please. Noob spelling here.

These fans are insane.

Did you not see the replay? It was crystal clear it was a slip.

Facts only, he's been dropped twice in 16 UFC fights and finished by strikes once. That is the bottom line.

White people living in poverty is hilarious!

Relax dude, I just thought it would be funny if I didn't deflect.

I dont know what'll cost Edson more, his chin thats not the best or his tendancy to cruise sometimes. He basically did nothing but wait until the end of the fight starting mid 3rd round yesterday.

The amount of times he could've pulled the trigger and didn't was driving me nuts in the 2nd and 3rd.

I remember lawler getting dropped from nick diaz, looked like it didnt have any power. We don't question his chin.
Also, the guy that just fought Ferguson is heralded for his chin but he was dropped by Fergs jab early

I like him. A way to being cordial is avoid starting cringe worthy topic that makes you want to beat someone up with a sock full of petrified turds you know. You should try this one out.

Edit 'Your an asshole' ?

Please. Noob spelling here.

Seems to me I am not the problem but your deep rooted hatred and tendencies of wanting to hit people with socks filled with petrified turds. I think you may need some counceling to conquer your anger management dude.

Also my spelling is on point, I just did one mistake due to oversight. You on the other hand have had many spelling mistakes, I just pointed out 1 due to my kindness. Your welcome!!

He doesn't have the best chin, I think it's one of the reasons he likes to fight at a distance.

Barboza is the very definition of a glass chin. I dont knwo what some of u morons are thinking. He gets rocked in almost every fight even tho he fights very conservatively.

You keep calling people stupid when you can't form sentences properly. You're digging yourself a hole if you care about being taken seriously, trust me.

You keep calling people stupid when you can't form sentences properly. You're digging yourself a hole if you care about being taken seriously, trust me.

You seem to be talking from experience so I will trust you. THanks!!

Back