BARBOZA IS THE BEST KICKER IN THE UFC

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aldo barely ever throws his acclaimed "devastating leg kicks", this guy is the real definition of kicker. Outkicked Pettis too.

giphy.gif

hardly looks human
Barboza's leg kicks, and switch kicks come from fucking nowhere.

I even slowed it down, not even human.

giphy.gif

Extras:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Aldo barely ever throws his acclaimed "devastating leg kicks", this guy is the real definition of kicker. Outkicked Pettis too.

giphy.gif

hardly looks human
Barboza's leg kicks, and switch kicks come from fucking nowhere.

I even slowed it down, not even human.

giphy.gif
You slowed him down to Heavyweight speed. Crazy.

Barboza by far is the best kicker in the UFC. Better than aldo even in his prime kicking days

God dammit. How did Melendez survived that kick? That would shatter all my ribs.

Wonderboy deserves your consideration.

I fuckin love to watch his leg kicks.
I guess people who saw his fights live hear when he kicks his opponent.

Wonderboy deserves your consideration.

I think Wonderboy may actually be the better kicker, although Barboza has the explosiveness watching Wonderboy kick is something else.

I would agree, Barboza is the best kicker. Wonderboy is great as well but doesn't have the same power, so I'm holding Edson a bit higher.

I think Wonderboy may actually be the better kicker, although Barboza has the explosiveness watching Wonderboy kick is something else.

The dexterity in his front leg is really something else.

Yeah he is. I don't know why you put devestating leg kicks in quotation marks though like you were saying it sarcastically, Aldo does have devestating leg kicks too.

When people try to imply that something still looks fast in slow mo. No it doesn't. You slowed it down for no reason because we'd rather see it in full speed. That's the point

The dexterity in his front leg is really something else.

Ya his lead leg is ridiculous, very classical sport karate/kickboxing fighter I love watching him. Barboza has ridiculious speed and lowkicks, but for me watching Wonderboys intelligence and setups of his kicks and unique style of them leaves me in awe. Big fan of both guys either way!

Barboza won that fight vs Pettis because of his hands looking better than they ever have.

His kicks hurt and threw him off a bit. But it was the threat of kicks and that lead hook that ate Pettis alive.

I would agree, Barboza is the best kicker. Wonderboy is great as well but doesn't have the same power, so I'm holding Edson a bit higher.

I've been kicked by Stephen, and not even at full power. I beg to differ, sir.

I would really love for someone to interview his previous opponents asking them to talk about it. Brutal stuff. If he had a super chin he would be the scariest man his size by far.

Back