BARBOZA IS THE BEST KICKER IN THE UFC

He's the best power kicker with speed too quick to react. Wonderboy sets them up from so punches and will kick you in the head with his lead foot while retreating. His flexors move like laffy taffy.

And Yair has a fight coming up in a couple weeks. Many opinions on 'the best' will be shifted. He's creative and gives no fks on when to be flashy.

ReliableMelodicLadybird.gif

ExcellentClumsyEyra.gif

xkyikIP.gif

Last edited:
Viscous! I always feel for the opponents legs knees and ribs. Nasty stuff.

I would really love for someone to interview his previous opponents asking them to talk about it. Brutal stuff. If he had a super chin he would be the scariest man his size by far.

If Reem had a great chin no one would beat him.

That's a better case of a fighter would be if he had something.

He's the best power kicker with speed too quick to react. Wonderboy sets them up from so punches and will kick you in the head with his lead foot while retreating. His flexors move like laffy taffy.

And Yair has a fight coming up in a couple weeks. Many opinions on 'the best' will be shifted. He's creative and gives no fks on when to be flashy.

ReliableMelodicLadybird.gif

ExcellentClumsyEyra.gif

xkyikIP.gif

So is Pettis.

Barboza kicks are hard, fast and precise. Spinning kicks doesn't work as much as Barboza kicks does against great fighters.

Although Wonderboy has great kicks, I don't believe they are as fast and as powerful as Barboza's.

If wonderboy is knocking people out with them, do they really need to be faster and stronger? His timg is great, his set ups are great, and he has more variety.

First off, that's awesome that (I'm assuming) you've trained with Wonderboy. But, have you ever been kicked by Barboza?

The whole idea that speed and power = better kicker is false anyways, so I don't know why people base their opinions off of that.

TS, are you kidding me?

Let me remind you that there's this guy name Stephen Thompson who has superior techniques to anyone including Barboza.

Barboza has to be top, Aldo, Cerrone and Thompson are up there too.

So is Pettis.

Barboza kicks are hard, fast and precise. Spinning kicks doesn't work as much as Barboza kicks does against great fighters.

Pettis has only been kicking his own ass the last few fights. Sad that he doesn't get the mention immediately anymore

Pettis has only been kicking his own ass the last few fights. Sad that he doesn't get the mention immediately anymore

I thought he always would get one because of what he did to Lauzon, Cerrone and Benson.

Now I'm not even sure if he will beat Oliveira.

The whole idea that speed and power = better kicker is false anyways, so I don't know why people base their opinions off of that.
Speed and power does not equal a better kicker, it is the marriage of technique, speed, and power. Barboza has all three.

Speed and power does not equal a better kicker, it is the marriage of technique, speed, and power. Barboza has all three.

So does wonderboy, but with more variety in his kicking game.

Barboza has unreal kicks,
as did aldo. Unfortunately he rarely utilizes them now tho..

I think Wonderboy is the better at throwing head kicks and Edson the better at leg and body kicks. Wonderboy has ridiculous leg dexterity and accuracy and Edson speed and power. Both are beautiful to watch, especially for those that have a kicking background and appreciate how well these guys have honed their technique.

Pity his chin seems to be a liability :/ anyways can't wait to see this guy back in the octagon, his kick are really one of a kind.

I think Wonderboy is the better at throwing head kicks and Edson the better at leg and body kicks. Wonderboy has ridiculous leg dexterity and accuracy and Edson speed and power. Both are beautiful to watch, especially for those that have a kicking background and appreciate how well these guys have honed their technique.
Barboza-wonderboy on paper is one of the sickest fights I can think of, if Barboza moved to ww his chin would hold up better and his power would be improved too.

Back