Barao already made weight (pic)

photo-1.jpg

lol

This is why he wont sell any PPV's. He should just market himself like Colin Feltcher and ride the freak routine.

It makes no sense to be this damn ugly. Why do you shave your hair bro? Thats like your saving grace. Like ugh. Come on. Grow your fucking hair, get a persona and sell some PPVs. Get your teeth fixed and learn English, and BAM, SUPER STAR.

Knowing how much weight he cuts, I have to say I'm surprised at how healthy he looks. Must have been an easy(everything relative lol) weight cut.

This is why he wont sell any PPV's. He should just market himself like Colin Feltcher and ride the freak routine.

It makes no sense to be this damn ugly. Why do you shave your hair bro? Thats like your saving grace. Like ugh. Come on. Grow your fucking hair, get a persona and sell some PPVs. Get your teeth fixed and learn English, and BAM, SUPER STAR.

Are you female by any chance?

he is always going to look this awful come weigh ins. He just cuts TOO MUCH weight. He shaves his head as a 'good luck' kind of thing since he did it against Pickett.

He really looks like a different person when cutting weight.

He could always have a plastic surgery, something like Face/off or something. Have them take off Rockhold's face and put it on Barao.

I may be crazy but I am only interested in how he fights.

He looks like a little kid flexing his muscles.

lol, may be really long hair. It's the shape of his skull and bony features, nothing you can do about it.

A lot of chicks in this thread ...

Go look at the countless stats of companies and major corporations preferring good looking people over homely looking ones.

Looks pays a huge deal in everything you do in life and does play a rather large factor in how far you go in certain circumstances.

I don't know any man or woman who would rather date someone "ugly" over some one who is attractive. Same goes for sponsors, jobs, and the list goes on.

If you want to deny it then go look at major media and how the world has worked for the longest time and get back with me.

Barao's lack of self promotion is his biggest drawback being said.

Go look at the countless stats of companies and major corporations preferring good looking people over homely looking ones.

Looks pays a huge deal in everything you do in life and does play a rather large factor in how far you go in certain circumstances.

I don't know any man or woman who would rather date someone "ugly" over some one who is attractive. Same goes for sponsors, jobs, and the list goes on.

If you want to deny it then go look at major media and how the world has worked for the longest time and get back with me.

Barao's lack of self promotion is his biggest drawback being said.

Thats the thing, I don't care about the looks of any athlete. As long as you go in there give it you're all you got the respect and recognition from me. All the salaries, drawing power, and all that other BS is irrelevant to me. These guys are fighters not f'n models. The fact that a bunch of fight fans are going on about how ugly a fighter is, what hes wearing, and how much money he has over and over is sickening to me.

Again this is my thoughts.

barao has nice hair to.

he needs better management. they could definitely sell him based on his crushing poverty background.

Thats the thing, I don't care about the looks of any athlete. As long as you go in there give it you're all you got the respect and recognition from me. All the salaries, drawing power, and all that other BS is irrelevant to me. These guys are fighters not f'n models. The fact that a bunch of fight fans are going on about how ugly a fighter is, what hes wearing, and how much money he has over and over is sickening to me.

Again this is my thoughts.

I respect your thoughts. I stated mine because its reality that people do care how you look, what you wear, how much money you can make for your employer and so on.

This is the world we live in. If you can't sell yourself, you just don't sell.

If everyone was a fan like you and Im not saying it as an insult at all so dont take it that way then Barao would be selling PPV's like its going out of style and would be a house hold name.

Sorry to say, being a good athlete and that in general doesn't make you go that far if you don't have the marketability.

Thats why you see a ton of athletes getting hair transplants, getting veneers, facial surgery like they are movie stars. You want the big bucks you need the skill in your trade, you need the skill to promote yourself, and you need the skill to sell yourself and have people demanding you. Sorry that looks play a huge role in that.

Back