Barao already made weight (pic)

This poor guy is plagued by which terminal illness?

Crazy how skinny he gets cutting to 135, that's gotta be unhealthy

As soon as Barao finally gets paid what he's worth by the UFC, he will never make 135 again.

Don't feed the monster!

poor to see fighter bashing

u all need to be banned retards. watch him fight and stop bitching about the way he looks

Imagine Hollywood trying to sell this guy as a badass. Non mma fans would never believe it, they would think they could just lean on him and it's over. Yet he feasts on the blood of elite fighters.

looks like he is mastering the cut but man thats gotta take a huge toll on his kidneys and liver

I like Barao, and didn't like Dillashaw on TUF and I was happy he got tko'd..... but I kind of want T.J to win... but if his cut was the easiest as he is claiming, then RIP.

Move up already Aldo, you're making your teammate harm himself with these weight cuts.

You fools saw him wash clothes by hand but didn't listen to what he was saying while he was doing it.

photo-1.jpg

lol

insert Arnold quote when he first sees predator without his mask

SOLID THICK and....
tight

Glued on smile.. fixated by the lack of sluids in his face.

You fools saw him wash clothes by hand but didn't listen to what he was saying while he was doing it.

"You can't change your attitude just because you're the champion. I've always kept my feet on the ground and I've never wanted to change."

To be fair, it was subtitled and most sherdoggers struggle greatly with reading comprehension.

lol people thinking he cant aford washing machine. It costs 300 euros, advanced one about 500 euros

Back