Barao already made weight (pic)

I respect your thoughts. I stated mine because its reality that people do care how you look, what you wear, how much money you can make for your employer and so on.

This is the world we live in. If you can't sell yourself, you just don't sell.

If everyone was a fan like you and Im not saying it as an insult at all so dont take it that way then Barao would be selling PPV's like its going out of style and would be a house hold name.

Sorry to say, being a good athlete and that in general doesn't make you go that far if you don't have the marketability.

Thats why you see a ton of athletes getting hair transplants, getting veneers, facial surgery like they are movie stars. You want the big bucks you need the skill in your trade, you need the skill to promote yourself, and you need the skill to sell yourself and have people demanding you. Sorry that looks play a huge role in that.

I see what your're saying and would whole hardener agree had this not been about MMA. Then again they are "entertainers" and the better you the look the more people will seek you out. Ronda is a perfect example getting all these covers, movie deals, and sponsorship. I just do't like to see fans of the fight game care so much about the glamour aspect. From a business standpoint I can see but, from a fans perspective its just a little crazy to me.

"You can't change your attitude just because you're the champion. I've always kept my feet on the ground and I've never wanted to change."

To be fair, it was subtitled and most sherdoggers struggle greatly with reading comprehension.

Lol. Thanks for paying attention to me.

So , any news on why his boxer shorts were like 2 sizes bigger than normal ? :icon_twis

photo-1-225x300.jpg

My dear god, somebody give that kid some oats and a gallon of whole milk.

ahs_pepper.jpg

Barao really is a special kind of ugly. its awesome

photo-1-225x300.jpg

My dear god, somebody give that kid some oats and a gallon of whole milk.

Damn that should be illegal. Its worse than JBJ reach.
I tapped out at the kitchen table having coffee, just looking at that pix.
:icon_sad:

I respect your thoughts. I stated mine because its reality that people do care how you look, what you wear, how much money you can make for your employer and so on.

This is the world we live in. If you can't sell yourself, you just don't sell.

If everyone was a fan like you and Im not saying it as an insult at all so dont take it that way then Barao would be selling PPV's like its going out of style and would be a house hold name.

Sorry to say, being a good athlete and that in general doesn't make you go that far if you don't have the marketability.

Thats why you see a ton of athletes getting hair transplants, getting veneers, facial surgery like they are movie stars. You want the big bucks you need the skill in your trade, you need the skill to promote yourself, and you need the skill to sell yourself and have people demanding you. Sorry that looks play a huge role in that.

So what's your explanation for Eli Manning, Al Roker, Starr Jones, Steve Buscemi, and many others?

Ugly people magic?

you guys know he is cutting weight right? So many morons..

So what's your explanation for Eli Manning, Al Roker, Starr Jones, Steve Buscemi, and many others?

Ugly people magic?

Uhm....You got me. Not really lol.

They are all highly marketable. Star Jones isn't the prettiest woman around but she is a mastermind at using her persona that rubs a lot of people the wrong way to make her a demand for her target market.

Eli Manning isn't ugly. Your list is God awful btw. Eli Manning is a handsome dude who carries himself well. He's not super outspoken but he knows how to speak and get noticed.

That Steve guy looks rough. I don't know who he is so I don't know at the moment.

Aside from him, your list is bad and you have no idea how marketability works with people. Thanks for trying I suppose.

Sherdog needs to start actually modding and give some of these lame ass fighter bashing posters the dubs minimum.

Why does this guy shave his head? He actually doesn't look half bad with it. But with a shaved head he looks like a creature.

Back