Bar

I hope you are joking! If not you are a stupid fuck for saying something like that. If he needs to man up then so do most other combat sport athletes. There are very few fighters that fight at their "natural" weight. I am very strong and very fast at 180-185 LBS, the problem is that I am 5 foot fucking 7 inches tall and that is a stretch. Grappling and fighting against guys that are 6'1+ and 185lbs is a bear for me (much harder fighting than grappling). Lets not mention if I am in a tournament at 195,which is considered heavyweight, I am fucked mostly because I am short. I bet you don't train.

Maybe you should cut some fat. Zane was only a couple inches taller than you and also weighed 185. Those 6'1 guys are probably very lean.

Isn't that right after his 15 hour flight? But since he never gasses it's safe to assume that he doesn't have big problem with weight...

he looked worse than this?

20140131_jcd_aa9_055.0_standard_730.0.jpg

if yes, then WOW!

That looks fucking disgusting....

Looking pretty burned out already.

And before anyone mentions his trip: Yeah, long flights suck, but they don't do that to your face.

Looking pretty burned out already.

And before anyone mentions his trip: Yeah, long flights suck, but they don't do that to your face.

yeah. The media is reporting that he looked very fatigued today at the pre fight conference and, as the other guy above posted, he has been doing extensive cutting pretty much since his arrival at the US.

or am I exaggerating? this is an aspect that worries about him always. It's the price for cutting so much, though he keeps delivering! Amazing how he's never gassed in a fight, even after going hard for 5 rounds (Faber I).

I hope it doesn't catch up to him eventually, he is quite young and will definitely have to move back up in the future.

Funnily he says he is lighter than usual this time around to avoid weight cuts of death lol

Go Bar

Clown. He is fighting guys his size.

if he is that is sad for the whole division and why MMA needs to move to same day weigh ins.

If everyone is cutting so much weight then the entire sport is suffering with worse fights for no reason.

That's funny because right now, Thursday night, he is 2.5kg off according to his team. hopefully it all goes smoothly for the rest.

Lol...i wonder if thats gonna be a thing for nova uniao. Everytime someone asks them about weight cutting, theyll say only 2kg left.

Back