Bar

skeletor.jpg

Looking like one of teh kids that took the short bus isn't helping sell wolf tickets.

I think the fat guys around him make you confused. He looks normal

He looks fine.

Christian Bale in The Machinist was too much.
Marcus Davis at 155 was too much.

Doesn't matter, he's still gonna make weight and perform! Hope him and TJ put on an awesome fight that last more than 3 rounds.

Am I wrong, or is Renan Barao top 10 one of the best looking dudes in the UFC?

He should man up and fight people his size.

I hope you are joking! If not you are a stupid fuck for saying something like that. If he needs to man up then so do most other combat sport athletes. There are very few fighters that fight at their "natural" weight. I am very strong and very fast at 180-185 LBS, the problem is that I am 5 foot fucking 7 inches tall and that is a stretch. Grappling and fighting against guys that are 6'1+ and 185lbs is a bear for me (much harder fighting than grappling). Lets not mention if I am in a tournament at 195,which is considered heavyweight, I am fucked mostly because I am short. I bet you don't train.

I hope you are joking! If not you are a stupid fuck for saying something like that. If he needs to man up then so do most other combat sport athletes. There are very few fighters that fight at their "natural" weight. I am very strong and very fast at 180-185 LBS, the problem is that I am 5 foot fucking 7 inches tall and that is a stretch. Grappling and fighting against guys that are 6'1+ and 185lbs is a bear for me (much harder fighting than grappling). Lets not mention if I am in a tournament at 195,which is considered heavyweight, I am fucked mostly because I am short. I bet you don't train.

He had a Jones Av.

He is probably annoyed how Jones eye pokes were the most memorable thing about his latest victory so brought up an old accusation that used to get throw at Jones.

Back