Bar

MMABr

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
renanbarao_mgm_ufc_evelynrodrigues2.jpg

or am I exaggerating? this is an aspect that worries about him always. It's the price for cutting so much, though he keeps delivering! Amazing how he's never gassed in a fight, even after going hard for 5 rounds (Faber I).

I hope it doesn't catch up to him eventually, he is quite young and will definitely have to move back up in the future.

Funnily he says he is lighter than usual this time around to avoid weight cuts of death lol

Go Bar

I dunno if it is for this fight...but i saw a video here yesterday with him and Dede at the docto's office in Brazil and the doctor said he was 2kg lighter - at that stage in his camp - then he was on his last camp.

He loooks normal.. I mean, its hard to tell any difference, considering its a side-view pic taken from rather afar.

He loooks normal.. I mean, its hard to tell any difference, considering its a side-view pic taken from rather afar.

maybe I am exaggerating, but he always looks DEAD the day of the staredowns before the actual day of the weigh ins.

more Nosferatuish maybe LOL

Sherwood with a beardless skeletal face too.

Roughly normal to me.

Facing camera would be more telling.

TS,
where id you read this?

I dunno if it is for this fight...but i saw a video here yesterday with him and Dede at the docto's office in Brazil and the doctor said he was 2kg lighter - at that stage in his camp - then he was on his last camp.

Yes it is. I cut of it was shown in this fight's Countdown

yeah saw it, very nice vid. Maybe it'll help him that he fought quite recently and didn't have a lot of time between fights.

TS with dat skeleton eye

Seriously, I see nothing wrong in the picture

20140131021638_5D3_9789.JPG

I don't think that is too healthy

Roughly normal to me.

Facing camera would be more telling.

TS,
where id you read this?

what? that he is lighter than normally? He's been saying that in pretty much every recent interview and, as Philbr pointed out, also in the Countdown vid.

not a huge difference though, like 4 pounds.

Back