Banging Punjabi, anyone ever been to India?

tenor.gif
WHY YOu SLAP

I spent 3 weeks in Delhi in 2015. Best food in the world, but the pollution was just awful. The air quality was so poor, I couldn’t live there.

Indian culture, scenery and cuisine looks really interesting.

Where are all the pictures of the hot Indian women? There are over half a billion of them and I can barely find a handful that is consider top notch.

I'd bet there are more attractive women in Medellin than all of India.

Where are all the pictures of the hot Indian women? There are over half a billion of them and I can barely find a handful that is consider top notch.

I'd bet there are more attractive women in Medellin than all of India.

Like where are all the Indian athletes. They should dominate sports with their billions. Meanwhile I'm not even sure there is a million islanders and they dominate in sports like rugby and are even in the nfl. Unfortunate genetics.

Like where are all the Indian athletes. They should dominate sports with their billions. Meanwhile I'm not even sure there is a million islanders and they dominate in sports like rugby and are even in the nfl. Unfortunate genetics.
But the Indians can do things islanders can’t though, like building an atomic bomb, becoming doctors, scientists and engineers and computers tech support :)

Indians don't got enough time for sport. They need to prepare for war against Pakistan.

Cilantro definitely tastes fucked up, not sure if it's soap but its definitely not good lol.

From the webz:
"They found that those people who said cilantro tastes like soap share a common smell-receptor gene cluster called OR6A2. This gene cluster picks up the scent of aldehyde chemicals. Natural aldehyde chemicals are found in cilantro leaves, and those chemicals are also used during soapmaking."

Fite me irl

From the webz:
"They found that those people who said cilantro tastes like soap share a common smell-receptor gene cluster called OR6A2. This gene cluster picks up the scent of aldehyde chemicals. Natural aldehyde chemicals are found in cilantro leaves, and those chemicals are also used during soapmaking."

Fite me irl

Oh so now I have to take this caption from the interwebz as fact you sonofabitch? Lol.

Whenever you want to meet in the middle let me know... I'll molest you under the table before we fight lol.

lol, don't wanna mess with any Punjabi girl. They are a violent people. They specialize in fighting at weddings

Back