Banging Punjabi, anyone ever been to India?

No. It don't.
Check yosseph for 'Rona, bro!
Too much 'Rona leads to inebriation.
3-5 bottles is enough for a light buzz.

Does the lime in the Coronas do anything? Scurvy??? Is that still a thing? Does cilantro cause it? @Medulla Omoplata thoughts on this and don't just use expletives please or I'm tagging @Clippy even though I just tagged him.

Corono is shit
Ah more of a Landshark guy? Is this you TS?
29595340_10155342649568091_1620603345054739155_n.jpg

My wife is Punjabi, but she was born and raised in Hong Kong. Never been to India though. They just sold a crap load of land/house. Not that we were expecting anything, but with the Indian culture all the money will go to the only male sibling who also happens to be the oldest out of 7. My wife said at the time if they bought property all over Hong Kong instead they would be multimillionaires since home prices are ridiculous now a days. My wife is the youngest. I believe her two oldest siblings were arranged marriage. They are in their low 50s.

Minor ben engine made benny lava iirc

We have ahd some MASSIVE over the top Indian weddings at my work. I'm talking riding around on Elephants and having Tigers and Lions. Those fuckers know how to party and they go on for like three days. The food is always fantastic. We always have to install those bread ovens for them and they hook it up with all kinds of amazing stuff.

You're Jimmy Buffet. The joke is you are Jimmy Buffet because he founded the competition for Corona...the Landshark. It's a beer that tastes like piss and Tommy Bahama shirts.
Landshark isn’t that bad,I’ll drink it before corona, I prefer Sol or. Dos. Xx or modelo

Been there. For work a half dozen times

You can pick up girls to bang in a. Club if you have game just like anywhere else.

People. Will piss and shit anywhere.

Pull. Up to a gas Station and just shit on the curb.

Get out thhe car in traffic and just piss

Yes. I used to teach there. Miss the food. Don't miss the air pollution.

Back