Banging Punjabi, anyone ever been to India?

I heard it's disgusting and there's literal human shit everywhere.
Life isn’t all roses, open your mind to new experiences and cultures let your senses run wild and free your mind

Life isn’t all roses, open your mind to new experiences and cultures let your senses run wild and free your mind
just saying only so many cultural experiences in the cards and I'mma prioritize Brazil, Thailand, France and such wayyy before India.

So I was just listening to the latest release from Hassan Manak and Hard_e and it's a fucking banger for sure.

But watching the video just made me realized how little I understand Punjabi/Indian/Pakistani culture. There is so much to unpack in this video it's interesting. Appears to be set in India but dude has a huge ass American truck and is rocking an LA Kings jersey. Is this status symbol stuff in India? I wish I understood what the song is about.

Indian food is definitely the best cuisine.

I think one of the guys in the video is playing a folding peg rack.

vintage-accordion-rack-ebay-judy30307.jpg

India seems pretty cool, I'd like to visit and taste the food and see the mountains but I don't like crowds or loud noise so I'm pretty sure it's not the place I should go.
Anyone ever been to India?

3f3d035070168dda796bda9f9b5bd4ba_1487697958.jpg

fucking nums yo

My assessment of India after visiting:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-soul-ps-very-long-and-rambling-post.3717899/

I went out with this punjab chick. She was so hot. She was from a very traditional family though and had a marriage already arranged for her. But she still made out with me on our date. If I wasn't such a clueless noob at the time, I probably could've banged her.

I stalked her online one time and she's a doctor now. Too bad things didn't work out. I would've enjoyed disappointing her father.

Can confirm that England is India, and that's fine by me. My estate even has shit in the street

Indian food is the best cuisine? WTF?????? It's maybe top 10 depending on who makes it or what region you are sampling.

I'd take most Mediterranean countries' food over Indian and would include Japanese, Thai, and authentic Mexican as being much "better" according to my palate. And an American style braised beef brisket beats Indian Biryani all day any day unless you like wet chicken, mushy veggies, and tasting cilantro and ginger in every bite. Yuck.

Last edited:
Indian food is the best cuisine? WTF?????? It's maybe top 10 depending on who makes it or what region you are sampling.

I'd take most Mediterranean countries' food over Indian and would include Japanese, Thai, and authentic Mexican as being much "better" according to my palate. And an American style braised beef brisket beats Indian Biryani all day any day unless you like wet chicken, mushy veggies, and tasting cilantro and ginger in every bite. Yuck.

you're objectively wrong but it's probably socio-economic so I won't judge you too harshly

you're objectively wrong but it's probably socio-economic so I won't judge you too harshly

So, you're subjectively judging me, a complete stranger saying that I'm objectively wrong about food preference or personal "tastes" which is, in itself, subjective? Oooookay.......

Please clarify what you mean by "it's probably socio-economic".

So, you're subjectively judging me, a complete stranger saying that I'm objectively wrong about food preference or personal "tastes" which is, in itself, subjective? Oooookay.......

He's calling you gay.

Well I wouldn't expect you to understand

This sounds great.

Needs more cloves though.

Indian food is awesome. Hot Indian women are awesome too.

Nick Jonas is a lucky dude.

i thought this would be about visiting india and banging some broads

Back