Ball Players

Jackets

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering how many of you guys, like myself, play or played baseball.

1. Years of Experance
2. Postion(s) played
3. Highest Level Played
4. Any cool highlights of you career

1. Been playing ball for 13 years
2. I play 1st, RF and Pitcher
3. I currently play on my Schools varsity team/
4. I though a no-hitter in my last little league game

My mom used to make me play church baseball every year..

I used to beg them to make me an extra stand-in player.

Or at the very least put me somewhere the ball was very unlikely to go.

Man, I sucked.

I scratch my balls and pull wedgies out of my crack like the most elite veteran ballplayers...

I played little league as an outfielder and some softball.

I got hit in the forehead by a line drive one day in practice and to this day am still afraid of the little white ball.

When I get together with buds to hit flys in the park I still pretend to "lose" the ball in the sun to let someone else catch it.

I played t-ball and never went back, don't know why. I had years of fun playin ball with my friends in the front yard of one of my buddy's houses.

Play CoEd Softball.
Played High School Baseball at catcher and 1st.
No Highlights those are all in football and boxing.

damn, sounds like some of you guys had it rough

Played first base and pitched. Made some all star teams had some fun. Then quit after my dad made it in to a job.

baseball is for pussy's, play rugby that a man's sport.

Originally posted by CNNDoesMyThinking
I scratch my balls and pull wedgies out of my crack like the most elite veteran ballplayers...

Don't forget pulling the old hamstring while standing still cause you don't do anything during the game!

Played first base and pitched. Made some all star teams had some fun. Then quit after my dad made it in to a job.

I played in little league. Lol I was center field, then moved to 3rd base my last year. I kinda concentrated on football and hockey after that.

Back