Multiplatform BALDUR'S GATE III

I think Lae'zel just raped my gnome. She does not seems to understand that he is a god damn psycho killer with a demon butler?!

I’m thinking you’re in the Under Dark?? Lots of myconids ( mushroom people) around, gotta kill Nere?

Yep.

I think Lae'zel just raped my gnome. She does not seems to understand that he is a god damn psycho killer with a demon butler?!

Yep.
Take your time explore everywhere. Lots of hidden gems to find down there . Keep an eye out for moulds you’ll need for grymforge. I think there’s 6 moulds total and you can craft 2

Take your time explore everywhere. Lots of hidden gems to find down there . Keep an eye out for moulds you’ll need for grymforge. I think there’s 6 moulds total and you can craft 2
Recently did the grymforge. Crafted both items for my character and now wondering if I should have made something for a companion.

Recently did the grymforge. Crafted both items for my character and now wondering if I should have made something for a companion.
My last playthrough I made the heavy armor and shield and gave them to SH . She couldn’t be critical hit at all and was tanky as hell. The playthrough before that I made a long sword and mace those sucked for me , especially the mace because after that I went and got the blood of lathander mace which is way better

Made both the pink armors and gave them to Lae’zel and Karlach..

..they just jump all over the map and annihilate shit.

Well that was a suprising turn of events at the Last Light Inn. Karlach berserked alone for last 20 turns.
I really, really should use the rest thing more instead of going around with everyone at half hp.

Withers: Thou walkest alone. On these harsh nights, thou hast sought no company.
Yeah, they are all dead lol

Well that was a suprising turn of events at the Last Light Inn. Karlach berserked alone for last 20 turns.
I really, really should use the rest thing more instead of going around with everyone at half hp.

Withers: Thou walkest alone. On these harsh nights, thou hast sought no company.
Yeah, they are all dead lol
I haven't really messed around with Withers.
Not sure what to do with him.

Has there been any realistic estimation of when its going to be 100% done?

Like no more updates/changes?

Its as good as its ever gonna get?

I haven't really messed around with Withers.
Not sure what to do with him.
You can hire npc and customize them to whatever class you want. Withers will also respec you to a different class or build ,think for 100 gold to start. He’ll also resurrect dead companions for 200 gold a pop.

If you played DU he’ll have some unique dialogue and story events he’ll take part in

Has there been any realistic estimation of when its going to be 100% done?

Like no more updates/changes?

Its as good as its ever gonna get?
Its already better than most video games.
I understand wanting a perfect product upon purchase. Thats just not how it works right now. :mad:

Its already better than most video games.
I understand wanting a perfect product upon purchase. Thats just not how it works right now. :mad:

Oh I get that, its just I have to transport my Series X to a friend's house to download games.

Would like to do that only once... or buy the physical release, whenever it comes out.

Oh I get that, its just I have to transport my Series X to a friend's house to download games.

Would like to do that only once... or buy the physical release, whenever it comes out.
Yeah, imagine actually owning something you paid for.
The whole state of the industry is complete bulllshit.
Businesses that are worth billions and don't give their customers what they deserve for paying for a product they bought is grimy and counterproductive.
No one in mainstream media is reporting or documenting on this because "Nerds".

Businesses that are worth billions and don't give their customers what they deserve for paying for a product they bought is grimy and counterproductive.

I 100% get where you're coming from and am a part of the chorus singing it.

But the reality is, the gaming industry has been going this way for a long time and its been widely accepted by the consumer base, as evident that Baldur's Gate 3 has sold 22 million on Steam alone by October of last year alone.

So adding PS5 & XBoxSeriesS/X, its sold something close or over 30 million? And the game isn't even 100% finished yet? The censuses at this point is its 'finished enough' and further updates have just added extra layers of polish and bonus content.

This is one of the few examples that I'm fine with waiting to buy it when its 100% finished, I'm just wanting to know when the hell that is going to be.
Another month?
Another 3 months?
Mid-summer?
Late 2024?

Sheesh, the physical releases were initially announced to be come out 1st-Quarter 2024.

But from I've seen this is the best CRPG to ever be released. If they want to keep working on it until they view it as 'perfect' then by all means do so.

But the reality is, the gaming industry has been going this way for a long time and its been widely accepted by the consumer base, as evident that Baldur's Gate 3 has sold 22 million on Steam alone by October of last year alone.

So adding PS5 & XBoxSeriesS/X, its sold something close or over 30 million? And the game isn't even 100% finished yet? The censuses at this point is its 'finished enough' and further updates have just added extra layers of polish and bonus content.

This is one of the few examples that I'm fine with waiting to buy it when its 100% finished, I'm just wanting to know when the hell that is going to be.
Another month?
Another 3 months?
Mid-summer?
Late 2024?

Sheesh, the physical releases were initially announced to be come out 1st-Quarter 2024.

But from I've seen this is the best CRPG to ever be released. If they want to keep working on it until they view it as 'perfect' then by all means do so.

Jesus Christ has it really sold that much? Insane.

Doesnt help now when someone like Microsoft supposedly has down their physical game department recently and with the leaks last year pointing to the Series X refresh being digital only to go with the Series S

Another month?
Another 3 months?
Mid-summer?
Late 2024?

It could be a year or more, or maybe never, before the game is ironed out.
At least the game is fun and entertaining now.

Last edited:
wtf wtf wtf

My little gnome finally killed Lae'zel in her sleep and my companions finished me off lol

I had to reload, cant do it!

Last edited:
Back