Bald girl rejects guy for being "too nice"

He wasnt nice at all. She saw right though his fake "You look Beatiful and its suits you" Bullshit. He was being fake as hell and she didnt like him for it. Got to keep 100.

women want men who have standards. if you accept something that most deem to be below you, it lowers your own value. accepting anything means that you come off or probably are desperate. for anyone, especially men, you gotta set rules and boundaries for yourself, so that you don't become, "that nice guy".
"Nice" means boring. Nice guys don't get laid because they don't evoke passion. They are also boring to women. The thing is nice guys can get laid if they aren't a pushover.

Guys, when a girl calls you nice she really means you don't evoke any attraction switches in her and you are boring AF.
I think all three of these posts are absolutely correct when it comes to the negative connotations of "he's too nice." Too needy, too boring are definite turn-offs, and saying "he's too nice" is the polite way of letting him down gently. I know it's kinda yucky and a little fake feeling, but it's not like women are wishy-washy or don't know a good thing right under their nose or anything. They're just saying "thanks but no thanks." Which is a little ironic since being polite about her alopecia unveiled comes off as fake.

For this girl in particular I think she's more of the he's being fake and I don't wike it. She clearly looks to gauge a reaction out of him. I don't think she was necessarily expecting him to be reviled, but because he seemed stiff and uncomfortable thereafter she couldn't discern any sort of connection. But, come on, being on television is already an awkward experience and you want to through a cue ball into the evening?

What did she want? Immediately licks?

She was looking for a HONEST reaction and he put on a FAKE Face to "Process" the situation. That is him being Fake as shit when he should have just kept it real.
442291.jpg

Says the guy with all the accessories hanging off his person. You are doubling down on your position rather than examining your ignorant presumption, which is intellectual dishonesty. It doesn't get any more fake than that. Sounds like you are projecting on this guy cuz a "nice guy" banged your girl.

I think all three of these posts are absolutely correct when it comes to the negative connotations of "he's too nice." Too needy, too boring are definite turn-offs, and saying "he's too nice" is the polite way of letting him down gently. I know it's kinda yucky and a little fake feeling, but it's not like women are wishy-washy or don't know a good thing right under their nose or anything. They're just saying "thanks but no thanks." Which is a little ironic since being polite about her alopecia unveiled comes off as fake.

For this girl in particular I think she's more of the he's being fake and I don't wike it. She clearly looks to gauge a reaction out of him. I don't think she was necessarily expecting him to be reviled, but because he seemed stiff and uncomfortable thereafter she couldn't discern any sort of connection. But, come on, being on television is already an awkward experience and you want to through a cue ball into the evening?

Yeah.

Most women are very sensitive of guys feelings so they use euphemisms to let them down easy. A lot of guys take this as "she's a fake bitch". When in reality she's protecting your ego.

She looks better without the wig.

Also, at least she knows how to draw her eyebrows. Nothing worse and more off-putting than shitty eyebrows that look like they were drawn on by a toddler.
Disagree. The head tat is a bit too much, on top of being bald. I've seen some girls with really short hair look good lately, but she looks better with hair, especially with the ugly ass tat. I suspect one of the reasons she got the tat is that she can hide it most of the time and then reveal it when she wants to.

Pretty sure the show crafted that. It being in TV definitely increased the tension and his need to be PC, screwed him and her imo.

You can’t win with women
I ball women like an MVP on the court -- I mean some serious D -- but it turns out "making they knees slam together" doesn't have the same connotation in the bedroom game.

Says the guy with all the accessories hanging off his person. You are doubling down on your position rather than examining your ignorant presumption, which is intellectual dishonesty. It doesn't get any more fake than that. Sounds like you are projecting on this guy cuz a "nice guy" banged your girl.

Naw. He was being Fake Nice with her and she saw though it. She want to see how he felt and not how he thought

this dude looks like he has a job, mistake 1
dude looks like he may not have a drug problem, mistake 2
dude doesnt look like he just got out of prison, mistake 3
didnt hit her or yell at her, mistake 4
paid attention to her, mistake 5
is he even trying to get laid?

Yes she does. People putting on the fakeness is the worst. No one wants someone who is only Acting nice cause the TV cameras are on.
Unfortunately, no one knows how he would have acted with no cameras. He probably would have said the same.

Nobody wants to mate with that and pass down an autoimmune disease to their children anyways.

lol, you know, i didn't think about it that way. you make a great point. if it wasn't televised, he should have been honest, though.

Nah, I wouldn't wanna hurt the girl's feelings....

That is, until she rejected me, then I'd be like:

8QTZKRJ-.jpg

Boi...

I'm finna roast yo cueball, Krillin from Dragon Ball Z, Mr. Clean, Son from the Oblongs, Jean-Luc Picard head ass!

Too bad she's a hardcore Scientologist and has even "disconnected" from people who left the church.

Lol, not like we'd have a relationship anytime soon.

Damn, why are celebs so into that fantasy land?

this dude looks like he has a job, mistake 1
dude looks like he may not have a drug problem, mistake 2
dude doesnt look like he just got out of prison, mistake 3
didnt hit her or yell at her, mistake 4
paid attention to her, mistake 5
is he even trying to get laid?

Funniest. Response. Ever

<36>

Nah, I wouldn't wanna hurt the girl's feelings....

That is, until she rejected me, then I'd be like:

8QTZKRJ-.jpg

Boi...

I'm finna roast yo cueball, Krillin from Dragon Ball Z, Mr. Clean, Son from the Oblongs, Jean-Luc Picard head ass!
Nice.

Reminds me of Daquan Wiltshire on YouTube

Look at his expression, dude is so desperate to get anything, he still tried to get in even though its clear he doesn't like it #thethirstisreal. No wonder she bumped him off

Women sense this shit like spidey senses, if its not genuine its not gonna work. The "nice guy" thing is a bullshit act anyway for most peeps I've met and personally know.

Last edited:
Back