Bald girl rejects guy for being "too nice"

I would say...... probably. Ever see a real fat girl acting like a complete bitch when a guy tries to be nice? Same concept

That's why I say always approach the hot girl. There's no guarantee that the unattractive girl will be nicer, that's a myth.

He seemed genuine to me.

I mean, of course he was surprised. Who wouldn't be?

But I agree with him. I think it suits her. And never having to wait for your gf while she re-does her hair for the umpteenth time before going out? Sign me up.

Are you suggesting because she is bald she should be happy with any attention she gets?
Yes

With that said, if I were him, I would no longer be interested in her and wouldn't hide it. I'd be nice as possible but I'd want the date to speed up because I no longer want to fuck her

It's harder to build attraction by being "just nice". Girls tend to read that as your to weak to stand up for your real opinion (beta male), your not genuine, submissive, and a bunch of traits they often hate.

He could have been more "playfully-nice" than just nice, his way of dating is how you get friend-zoned.
Instead of "it suits you" he could have said "I like it, I never liked when girl don't shave" then smile (suggesting he like it shaved down there, building some fun sexual tension in there).

I don't blame him tho, this is on national tv.

You have employers, friends, family watching, so you are not just trying to get the girl here. You also struggle to not look bad on tv, and some random girl is most likely not worth taking massive risks for.

It's harder to build attraction by being "just nice". Girls tend to read that as your to weak to stand up for your real opinion (beta male), your not genuine, submissive, and a bunch of traits they often hate.

I don't understand why the presence of one trait means the absence of others, that's stupid.

I know black belts that can literally kill someone in seconds but are some of the kindest people you'll meet. Meanwhile, I know wanna be gangstas and overall douches who'd probably get their asses handed to them in a street fight.

dbc.gif

Haha.

She looks better without the wig.

Also, at least she knows how to draw her eyebrows. Nothing worse and more off-putting than shitty eyebrows that look like they were drawn on by a toddler.

Nothing worse and more off-putting than shitty eyebrows that look like they were drawn on by a toddler.

Well that bald old she head gives shitty brow game a run for its money.

Kind of a big thing to drop on someone in the middle of a blind date on camera....

Just because she has alopecia doesn't mean she has to accept anyone who isn't her type. Maybe she likes mean guys who laugh at her hair loss?

I don't understand why the presence of one trait means the absence of others, that's stupid.

I know black belts that can literally kill someone in seconds but are some of the kindest people you'll meet. Meanwhile, I know wanna be gangstas and overall douches who'd probably get their asses handed to them in a street fight.

Your comparing different situations. You can be a badass in a fight but a wimp in the social arena. A girl has no good way of judging your ability to fight from a short interaction. But she can probably tell how well she believes you would handle it socially if you were to hang out with her friends, mom, or some other guy came hitting on her.

Just because she has alopecia doesn't mean she has to accept anyone who isn't her type. Maybe she likes mean guys who laugh at her hair loss?

There's actually an entire community of people who get off on degradation.

"you look like a poached egg". Roast city, dawg.

Back