Bald girl rejects guy for being "too nice"

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This is a UK blind date show. This looked like a sweet ending, but she actually ends up rejecting him because he's too nice.

576312.jpg

You either reject a bald girl and get called "superficial" or look past her looks and get rejected for being too nice.

He shoulda made fun of her the whole time. Chicks dig that, I hear.

He wasnt nice at all. She saw right though his fake "You look Beatiful and its suits you" Bullshit. He was being fake as hell and she didnt like him for it. Got to keep 100.

He was being fake as hell and she didnt like him for it. Got to keep 100.

She has no right to complain about "fake" Lol.

He looked genuine, I could be wrong though.

Being a facial-expression-in-silent-gifs expert, I can tell that this rattled the guy and he was trying to fight back. Notice how brief his smile was and how his eyes were darting all over the place. He didn't do a good job hiding how freaked out he was

She has no right to complain about "fake" Lol.

He looked genuine, I could be wrong though.

Yes she does. People putting on the fakeness is the worst. No one wants someone who is only Acting nice cause the TV cameras are on.

Being a facial-expression-in-silent-gifs expert, I can tell that this rattled the guy and he was trying to fight back. Notice how brief his smile was and how his eyes were darting all over the place. He didn't do a good job hiding how freaked out he was

Really? I'll have to watch it again.

All I could tell from the gif was that they're not Americans somehow.

I have to concur with those who said he was faking it. His eyes looked dead inside the second she took off the wig. She picked up on it and made the right call.

I have to concur with those who said he was faking it. His eyes looked dead inside the second she took off the wig. She picked up on it and made the right call.

Ha! <{outtahere}>

Now that folks mention it, it does sorta look like that.

I find short hair on women hot though. Maybe not shaved bald due to a condition, but more of Charlize Theron, Mad Max style.

Why is it thread worthy whether a woman rejects a guy or not?

Are you suggesting because she is bald she should be happy with any attention she gets?

Ha! <{outtahere}>

Now that folks mention it, it does sorta look like that.

I find short hair on women hot though. Maybe not shaved bald due to a condition, but more of Charlize Theron, Mad Max style.

I don’t. I would have just told her right then, “I’m vain and that’s a deal breaker.”

I don’t. I would have just told her right then, “I’m vain and that’s a deal breaker.”

Honesty is the best policy. I'd find a more diplomatic way to say it probably... although since she doesn't like guys who are nice it'd probably backfire on me.

I woulda roasted that sexy bald-headed bitch

Why is it thread worthy whether a woman rejects a guy or not?

Are you suggesting because she is bald she should be happy with any attention she gets?
I would say...... probably. Ever see a real fat girl acting like a complete bitch when a guy tries to be nice? Same concept

Back