News Ștefan Lătescu vs Cem Caceres is set to headline GLORY 94 in Antwerp on August 31

Who wins?

• Total voters
2018 WFL Lightweight Grand Prix runner-up Younes Smaili will make his GLORY-debut on this card.
Opponent TBA

Smaili vs Orza would be a nice fight. I hear Orza has slimmed down to 70 after losing in his promotional debut to eventual champion Chico Kwasi. And then in K-1 he appeared at 75. I guess he's under contract with Glory, because K-1 noticed him at Galati and still sent his challenger to Shintaro in Japan. Since Glory no longer puts 70, they can be meet at catchweight around 72-73 kg. https://k-1.world/archives/473
UVj7Yxe.jpeg

Didn't Bahram need to get surgery done? Very quick turn around for both.

Enfusion Middleweight-champion Jente Nnamadim has signed with GLORY Kickboxing and is set to make his promotional debut against former title-challenger Serkan Özçağlayan:

Let’s see if Jay Overmeer can snap his 3-fight losing streak here.
‘House of Glory’ participant Ismail Ouzgni has looked very solid so far:

Great fight between two young LHW’s, both of whom had successful debuts earlier this year:

ISKA or whoever is in charge of this please drug test Volpe. Thank you.

Smaili vs Orza would be a nice fight. I hear Orza has slimmed down to 70 after losing in his promotional debut to eventual champion Chico Kwasi. And then in K-1 he appeared at 75. I guess he's under contract with Glory, because K-1 noticed him at Galati and still sent his challenger to Shintaro in Japan. Since Glory no longer puts 70, they can be meet at catchweight around 72-73 kg. https://k-1.world/archives/473
UVj7Yxe.jpeg
Hello, Broadcast! How are you doing?

The wolf putting in that work this year....this guy's unreal ..

Is he the hardest working man in Glory????
Forreal bro !

I forgot to share this update earlier, but Antonio Plazibat is out of his main-event fight against Levi Rigters next month, and as a result GLORY pulled Bahram Rajabzadeh from his matchup against Ștefan Lătescu this weekend to replace the injured Plazi in a 5-round Heavyweight title-eliminator:

Ștefan Lătescu will now headline GLORY 94 against Cem Caceres, and Mohamed Amine will replace his spot against Mory Kromah:

1724760612556.jpeg

1724760641716.jpeg

Forreal bro !

I forgot to share this update earlier, but Antonio Plazibat is out of his main-event fight against Levi Rigters next month, and as a result GLORY pulled Bahram Rajabzadeh from his matchup against Ștefan Lătescu this weekend to replace the injured Plazi in a 5-round Heavyweight title-eliminator:

Ștefan Lătescu will now headline GLORY 94 against Cem Caceres, and Mohamed Amine will replace his spot against Mory Kromah:

View attachment 1060157

View attachment 1060158

I just watch their Grand prix fight again yesterday, 5 round should be interesting between these two ..

Levi is a real sniper though...hes impressed me lately showed a ton of heart against Rico..

Last edited:

I feel like this fight will be super grindy, I do not expect a finish here. Would be positively suprised if one of the two turns into a finisher in this fight but I expect high guard, ,a lot of legkicks and short combos.

Back