Badr Hari in Scrap with DJ AFRO JACK

Is Badr going around attacking people randomly or are these people provoking him. He obviously has anger/self control issues but I doubt this is a one way thing. For all we know these people might be to blame too.

Head trauma can mess people up. He might be suffering the effects of being hit in the head for a living.

Guy has some mental issues....

He's going to get killed sooner or later. Hari doesn't know how to walk away

Apparently Badr has a beef with Ruud Gullit as well. Seems Ruud's wife left him for Badr some way back.

Oh this is fun, I feel like a 40 year old British woman at a tea party!

Apparently Badr has a beef with Ruud Gullit as well. Seems Ruud's wife left him for Badr some way back.

Oh this is fun, I feel like a 40 year old British woman at a tea party!
I hadn't heard of that, but I googled it and apparently it happened as early as last summer -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...leaves-younger-man-getting-sick-cheating.html
The wife of football legend Ruud Gullit has left him for a younger man because she says she's sick of his cheating. Estelle, 33, revealed the Sky Sports pundit was left 'angry and confused' after she told him she wanted a divorce. Estelle has fallen in love with Moroccan-born world champion kickboxer Badr Hari, who at 28 is 21 years younger than Ruud.
What a boss :icon_chee

they broke up a couple of weeks ago and she is the reason for the sensation beating as the guy said something to her badr did not like

badr was only defending the fair maidens honor

yes gentlemen chivalry is not dead

its just hari is not of this era he is from a more simpler time were a alpha could be alpha and not have to conform to societies morals and values

as a fellow alpha i struggle with this everyday why cant i take what i want give to me i want it

ladies and gentlemen of the jury let me run free let badr hari run free set hari free you cant cage us majestic beast we must be free

badr hari not guilty

Last edited:
I know a lot of countries in western Europe have very progressive/liberal penal systems, which don't disagree with, but I'm shocked he is even allowed out of the country, or into another, with his history...I know its very easy to cross borders in Europe, but still surprised it isn't part of some court order that he remains in Holland, or even in whatever city he calls home, regardless, Hari has long since crapped on his right to fight professionally in my opinion, and would just as soon not hear/read anymore about the guy, if he gets mental help, medication or whatever, good for him but lets give press/recognition to guys that deserve it, and he doesn't, again, just my opinion

badr was only defending the fair maidens honor

yes gentlemen chivalry is not dead

its just hari is not of this era he is from a more simpler time were a alpha could be alpha and not have to conform to societies morals and values

as a fellow alpha i struggle with this everyday why cant i take what i want give to me i want it

ladies and gentlemen of the jury let me run free let badr hari run free set hari free you cant cage us majestic beast we must be free

badr hari not guilty

mj-laughing.gif

Seems like he has a mental issue, did something happen to him along the way or while growing up?

Did he ever have a gf?

Seems like he has a mental issue, did something happen to him along the way or while growing up?

Did he ever have a gf?

Assaulted several of his gf's. The guy is a nutcase.

Did not know AfroJack is 6'10''.

Damn the Dutch are tall.

Did not know AfroJack is 6'10''.

Damn the Dutch are tall.

i think statistically, they are the tallest people in the world. based on averages I mean.

that aside, badr hari news is probably the most predictable news in kickboxing, if it can even be considered that anymore.

If he kicked a DJ's ass then it is a good thing. I have never met a club DJ that didn't deserve to get his ass severely beaten.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back