Badr Hari in Scrap with DJ AFRO JACK

another incident? I've never seen someone get in trouble like him before

another incident? I've never seen someone get in trouble like him before

he's like mayhem miller except instead of stealing stuff and being found naked in churches, he beats the fuck out of people in nightclubs

he's like mayhem miller except instead of stealing stuff and being found naked in churches, he beats the fuck out of people in nightclubs
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he hangs out with members of the Dutch mob too haha, and his Instagram is more or less just pictures of him partying and driving really fast cars and shit. I watched his interview with Mike Schiavello from two years ago and he said the past 5 years of his career prior to that were like 50 regular ones, up and down like a rollercoaster... Badr just leads a crazy lifestyle. He really is the Bad Boy.

Can't feel any kind of sadness since he just keeps being an idiot, no excuses.

The jerk store called and they're all out of Badr Hari.

Getting 'raped' in dutch jail might not happen, but if he crosses the wrong guy he'll get a whoopin put up on him (thank you rampage for that metaphor)

Hari has connections to all kind of shaddy people and seriously who can whoop Hari? Even if he rally only weighs 80kgs he would absolutely destroy anyone who would try to fight him without weapons

Hari has connections to all kind of shaddy people and seriously who can whoop Hari? Even if he rally only weighs 80kgs he would absolutely destroy anyone who would try to fight him without weapons

He can have all the shady connections he wants (or probabaly needs :icon_neut).

Second of all. Badr is not superman and is is definitely not invincible. There are A LOT of people who aren't scared of badr. And prison is not filled with people who are nice guys :redface:

And badr destroying everybody???....No. Just no.

I wonder why he doesn't stay out of night clubs. I wonder if he drinks as well.

He can have all the shady connections he wants (or probabaly needs :icon_neut).

Second of all. Badr is not superman and is is definitely not invincible. There are A LOT of people who aren't scared of badr. And prison is not filled with people who are nice guys :redface:

And badr destroying everybody???....No. Just no.

He isn't invincible but he is on a total different level to some thugs in prison do you really think one of them can take on Hari (if they don jump him or soemthing). And he isn't going to Guantanamo I'm pretty sure he will be fine seriously what do you expect happens to him? He would probably be fine on his own but I doubt anyone would try to atack him if they aren't a drug lord or something because I'm sure he will have enough friends to deal with some guys who don't like him.
He isn't going in a KZ he's going in a prison and people who aren't pro kickboxers with connections to criminals survive it so I very much doubt he is going to get butt raped

hari better be ready

i heard they ran trains on tyson every night

He isn't invincible but he is on a total different level to some thugs in prison do you really think one of them can take on Hari (if they don jump him or soemthing). And he isn't going to Guantanamo I'm pretty sure he will be fine seriously what do you expect happens to him? He would probably be fine on his own but I doubt anyone would try to atack him if they aren't a drug lord or something because I'm sure he will have enough friends to deal with some guys who don't like him.
He isn't going in a KZ he's going in a prison and people who aren't pro kickboxers with connections to criminals survive it so I very much doubt he is going to get butt raped

If regilio tuur can get whooped in dutch prison, hari could also get whooped in prison :icon_chee

Is Badr going around attacking people randomly or are these people provoking him. He obviously has anger/self control issues but I doubt this is a one way thing. For all we know these people might be to blame too.

Head trauma can mess people up. He might be suffering the effects of being hit in the head for a living.

Back