Badr Hari in Scrap with DJ AFRO JACK

Nakarie

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Lmao when will Badr Hari calm the fuck down. ATM he is waiting for his violence cases to be handled in court yet he was in a fight with DJ Afro Jack in club PASCHA on Ibiza.

People that were in the club were able to get Badr and DJ Afro Jack apart before it got worse. It is unkown how bad DJ Afro Jack was injured, he dont want to disclose anything about the fight. Yet it is said that he is afraid of Badr.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/21836971/___Handgemeen_Badr_en_Afrojack___.html

Hahahaha. Just put bad haar in jail and throw away the key. He is a disgrace for kickboxing and highly overrated. Soon.... bad haar the batty boy

iam start i account called "badr hari not guilty" and post on hari threads only

I don't see Badr getting fucked against his will in prison. At all...

Getting 'raped' in dutch jail might not happen, but if he crosses the wrong guy he'll get a whoopin put up on him (thank you rampage for that metaphor)

What a waste of talent. He just can't stop can he.

I predict someone that he has a future altercation with will pull a gun and shoot him dead. Or someone will have him killed.

Badr Hari is a piece of shit terrorist who can't fight within the rules and constantly breaks the law. I love watching him run his mouth and then get the shit beaten out of him. Peter Graham's rolling thunder was the greatest thing to happen to him.

Badr Hari is a piece of shit terrorist who can't fight within the rules and constantly breaks the law. I love watching him run his mouth and then get the shit beaten out of him. Peter Graham's rolling thunder was the greatest thing to happen to him.

So true. After all, between street fights, it's well-documented that he's a leading light in al-quaeda. (sarcasm)

Back