News Bader vs Nemkov, Lima vs Mousasi Official for Bellator May 9

Im truly convinced Coker has no idea what hes doing now and just got lucky in strikeforce. Puts on shit shows back to back and disappears for 2 months only to have bellator like 3 nights in row. Then gone again. Its fucking irritating and really makes it hard to follow anymore. Just do two cards a month with a title fight on it, how ****ing hard is it?

I might make the drive from New Mexico to San Jose for my vacation. Looks to be a good card, always wanted to watch a Bellator live.

Will Mousasi's delusional fans claim that he is the best middleweight on the planet after beating an over-rated Lima?

There are some (not many, thankfully) people on sherdog that believe Lima could compete with Usman. lol
Lima KOs Matty stiff

Moose dominates Lima. Not a fan of this fight, just killing Lima's momentum. It's not like there isn't challengers for him at 170

Nemkov vs Bader on the other hand is a great fight

Lovato has had to put his career on hold because of a brain injury unrelated to mma.

“Lovato (10-0 MMA, 6-0 BMMA), recently was diagnosed with a brain condition involving “abnormally formed blood vessels,” typically in the brain or spinal cord, according to the Mayo Clinic. Bellator announced the news Monday.”

I think Thiago Alves had this same thing, he had some sort of surgery to make the abnormally formed blood vessels not be a threat to his health and was able to continue fighting, it took like 1.5 years though for him to come back.

Moose dominates Lima. Not a fan of this fight, just killing Lima's momentum. It's not like there isn't challengers for him at 170

Nemkov vs Bader on the other hand is a great fight

I think the issue is Bellator lacks MWs.

Lima by tko.

In the size department, guess they will be pretty equal

Lima is going to Rory-Macdonald his career by Mousasi.

Lima is a possible top3 WW in the universe Right now (arguably #2 behind Usman), this is poor management, high risk low reward (most people either consider Mousasi the best could-have-been or a journeyman, neither title is great). There’s nothing in Bellator for him, at some point u gotta suck it up and sign with the devil (Dana)

Nemkov is an absolute animal and Bader has been trying to duck him for a reason. Nemkov threw Phil Davis around like a ragdoll and will do the same to Bader. Cant wait to see him KTFO Bader. Bader is as good as dead. Nemkov coming to avenge his sensei the GOAT Fedor.

playground reps, the Stary Oskol special

Two of the most overrated fighters going toe to toe.

Moose by sheer size.

Lima is easy for no one. What else is on the card? I may need to get DAZN for a month to watch Mousasi.

I think this fight will say a lot about how good Lima is. Moose is getting older, and if Lima is a legit top 5, I think he should win.

We'll see what the UFC does for 250, but Bellator will probably have the better card. UFC tends to mail in Brazilian ppv cards.

Lima striking may actually be a touch better but Mousasi mixes everything well and will be extremely heavy on top. Hard to see Lima taking this.

Back