Bad Movies with Stacked Casts

Jonah Hex featued Josh Brolin, John Malkovich, Michael Fassbender and Michael Shannon. And it sucked balls.

Between posts like these and your utter hatred of Seinfeld Im convinced you were born without taste.

LOL

Don't like the shows or movies that someone else does? Say they don't have taste, which implies you do, then go jerk off to the satisfaction.

That movie was shit.

There's someone with a different opinion than yours. Deal with it.

I have no problem with your opinion, not every person likes every film, no matter how good it is; this one clearly wasn't for you.

This film clearly and objectively wasn't "shit", though, far too many people thought otherwise.

The Thin Red Line is a great film.

I struggled with that film.

I thought parts of it were excellent, but the pacing really threw me off.

I should give it another chance.

At the time Rat Race got a bunch of actors and ended them all. mediocre movie...ruined a oscar winner, a couple legends, a popular band, and a few young stars. Biggest fame genocide in Hollywood history.

John Cleese - gone
Mr. Bean - gone
Cuba Gooding Jr - Straight to DVD
Whoopi - Gone
Brekin Meyer- TV
Seth Green - ran to cartoons where the competition is easier
Amy Smart - Had to resort to getting humped by Jason Statham in broad daylight
Smash Mouth- Gone
Jon Lovitz - Gone

Any film that drives Amy Smart to that has served a greater purpose, even if it wasn't at the box office.

It's a case of an over-ambitious project in which the source material is simply never meant to transfer well from novel to the big screen.

I saw it and I could definitely tell it's based on a novel. Characters would go into monologues that works well in print but just look flat out awkward on screen.

Too bad it's not based on a novel, bro.

PS: I will fight anyone who thinks The Thin Red Line is a bad movie....to the death

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man.

I have no problem with your opinion, not every person likes every film, no matter how good it is; this one clearly wasn't for you.

This film clearly and objectively wasn't "shit", though, far too many people thought otherwise.

My opinion is made independently of other people's opinion. That way it stays independent.

Appaloza
Michael Clayton
There Will Be Blood

....All shit. Don't care what rotten tomatoes says, what awards they've have, or how many sherdoggers would rate them a '9' or '10.'

My opinion is made independently of other people's opinion. That way it stays independent.

Appaloza
Michael Clayton
There Will Be Blood

....All shit. Don't care what rotten tomatoes says, what awards they've have, or how many sherdoggers would rate them a '9' or '10.'

You should stop saying "they're shit" and start saying "I didn't like them".

You do understand the difference, right?

You should stop saying "they're shit" and start saying "I didn't like them".

You do understand the difference, right?

Yup. I completely understand the difference.

They're shit.

Yup. I completely understand the difference.

They're shit.

I see that your definition of "shit" is "stuff I don't like".

That isn't really what that's supposed to mean.

I see that your definition of "shit" is "stuff I don't like".

That isn't really what that's supposed to mean.

Lol... You really think that's what the definition of 'shit' is? It certainly isn't mine.

GTFO with your authoritarian bullshit.

In no way could There Will Be Blood be classified as shit even if it wasn't your thing

It's a case of an over-ambitious project in which the source material is simply never meant to transfer well from novel to the big screen.

I saw it and I could definitely tell it's based on a novel. Characters would go into monologues that works well in print but just look flat out awkward on screen.

It wasn't a novel. It was a screenplay. Written specifically for the screen.

Lol... You really think that's what the definition of 'shit' is? It certainly isn't mine.

GTFO with your authoritarian bullshit.

People who know they are in the wrong but aggressively defend their position teeter on the edge of psychological issues.

In no way could There Will Be Blood be classified as shit even if it wasn't your thing

I'll relent the 1 thing that could save that movie from the Shit category, is Daniel Day Lewis's performance.... Otherwise, its shit.

People who know they are in the wrong but aggressively defend their position teeter on the edge of psychological issues.

I totally agree, he needs to seek psychological help.

Back