Sir Ben Kingsley
Academy award winner Forrest Whitaker
Michael Madsen
Doc Ock Alfred Molina
CSI's Marg Helgenberger
90's bombshell Natasha Henstridge
And a young Heath Ledfer's wife Michelle Williams

Too drunk too think of others.

I just watched Cowboys and Aliens last night and it certainly fits the category.

Daniel Craig
Harrison Ford
Olivia Wilde
Sam Rockwell
Paul Dano
Walton Goggins
Keith Carradine

Batman & Robin

George Clooney

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Uma Thurman

Sphere.

It's a shame b/c I loved the book.

"Out of the Furnace" is the most recent one I've seen that fits the bill. Bale, Affleck, Dafoe, Harrelson, Saldana, Whitaker.

"The Counselor" had quite a cast, but the reviews were so bad that I never saw it.

"The Counselor" had quite a cast, but the reviews were so bad that I never saw it.

It's a case of an over-ambitious project in which the source material is simply never meant to transfer well from novel to the big screen.

I saw it and I could definitely tell it's based on a novel. Characters would go into monologues that works well in print but just look flat out awkward on screen.

Movie 43. A lot of the movies being listed are just below average. Movie 43 is considered one of the worst movies of all time.

-Hugh Jackman
-Julienne Moore
-Kate Winslet
-Halle Berry
-Dennis Quaid
-Naomi Watts
-Liev Schrieber
-Terrence Howard
-Gerard Butler
-Richard Gere
-Uma Thurman
-Emma Stone
a ton more

Movie 43. A lot of the movies being listed are just below average. Movie 43 is considered one of the worst movies of all time.

-Hugh Jackman
-Julienne Moore
-Kate Winslet
-Halle Berry
-Dennis Quaid
-Naomi Watts
-Liev Schrieber
-Terrence Howard
-Gerard Butler
-Richard Gere
-Uma Thurman
-Emma Stone
a ton more

/thread

Monuments Men

George Clooney, Matt Damon, Bill Murray, Cate Blanchett, John Goodman, Jean Dujardin, Hugh Bonneville

-Hugh Jackman
-Julienne Moore
-Kate Winslet
-Halle Berry
-Dennis Quaid
-Naomi Watts
-Liev Schrieber
-Terrence Howard
-Gerard Butler
-Richard Gere
-Uma Thurman
-Emma Stone
a ton more

I walked out of that movie. I can't remember the last movie I walked out of before that and I'm almost 30.

The Counselor is Lord of the Fucking Rings compared to Movie 43

It's a case of an over-ambitious project in which the source material is simply never meant to transfer well from novel to the big screen.

I saw it and I could definitely tell it's based on a novel. Characters would go into monologues that works well in print but just look flat out awkward on screen.

I thought it was from an original script McCarthy wrote? (not that that excuses it being bad...)

Maybe Sin City goes up here. Regardless I love that movie, but wasn't a huge hit on theaters.

Jessica Alba
Alexis Bledel
Rosario Dawson
Benicio Del Toro
Michael Clarke Duncan
Josh Hartnett
Jaime King
Michael Madsen
Brittany Murphy
Clive Owen
Mickey Rourke
Bruce Willis
Elijah Wood

just to mention a few.

-Hugh Jackman
-Julienne Moore
-Kate Winslet
-Halle Berry
-Dennis Quaid
-Naomi Watts
-Liev Schrieber
-Terrence Howard
-Gerard Butler
-Richard Gere
-Uma Thurman
-Emma Stone
a ton more

Never heard of this movie before so looked it up on rottentomato. Has a 4% rating and the reviews are hilarious.

Movie 43 would be a good one if it didn't look like a steaming pile of shit going into the movie. I don't think anyone expected it to be good.

Back