Bad Movies with Stacked Casts

Let's put Arnie in the trailer and ppl will watch ... even though he is in the movie for like 20 seconds!

Can't figure out which film had the bigger dick tease.
Arnie in the Expendables or Steven Seagal in Executive Decision

At the time Rat Race got a bunch of actors and ended them all. mediocre movie...ruined a oscar winner, a couple legends, a popular band, and a few young stars. Biggest fame genocide in Hollywood history.

John Cleese - gone
Mr. Bean - gone
Cuba Gooding Jr - Straight to DVD
Whoopi - Gone
Brekin Meyer- TV
Seth Green - ran to cartoons where the competition is easier
Amy Smart - Had to resort to getting humped by Jason Statham in broad daylight
Smash Mouth- Gone
Jon Lovitz - Gone

Can't figure out which film had the bigger dick tease.
Arnie in the Expendables or Steven Seagal in Executive Decision

lol

I loved the traditional Arnie movies like Commando, Predator, Terminator, True Lies, Running Man ... simple plots that you could easily get into.

To this day, I still don't know what the bad guys from Expendables actually wanted .... they were just bad, smh.

Maybe not the worst, but I though Anger Management was terrible considering what a easy, lighthearted goof it could have been. I've started to re-watch it several times thinking it was better than I remembered but it's just not funny. Maybe I should try again? Anyway, this is a pretty impressive cast...

Cast-
Adam Sandler as David "Dave" Buznik
Jack Nicholson as Dr. Buddy Rydell
Marisa Tomei as Linda
Luis Guzm

American Hustle is pretty stacked and it was incredibly boring.

-Christian Bale
-Bradley Cooper
- Jennifer Lawrence
-Amy Adams
-Jeremy Renner
-Louis CK
-Robert De Niro

At the time Rat Race got a bunch of actors and ended them all. mediocre movie...ruined a oscar winner, a couple legends, a popular band, and a few young stars. Biggest fame genocide in Hollywood history.

John Cleese - gone
Mr. Bean - gone
Whoopi - Gone
Brekin Meyer- TV
Smash Mouth- Gone
Jon Lovitz - Gone

Wow i never thought about that, that movie assassinated all of their careers lol....
Amy Smart was a dime piece in the 90s tho.... i feel like those 90s starlets were just way finer than the current crop

I am the only motherfucker who liked Movie 43. There is an appeal to me about seeing so many talented actors in such a shit show.

I thought the movies Crash and Thin Red Line were both garbage even though they were nominated for Academy Awards and had stacked casts.

The Thin Red Line is a great film.

A nice antidote to the storybook war film that was Saving Private Ryan.

THis is a weird pick.

Species is a pretty good movie that spawned alot of horrible movies

Maybe Sin City goes up here. Regardless I love that movie, but wasn't a huge hit on theaters.

Jessica Alba
Alexis Bledel
Rosario Dawson
Benicio Del Toro
Michael Clarke Duncan
Josh Hartnett
Jaime King
Michael Madsen
Brittany Murphy
Clive Owen
Mickey Rourke
Bruce Willis
Elijah Wood

just to mention a few.

WTF sin city did great and was extremely popular. THats why theyre making a sequel

Critics and Award Shows usually clue me into what shows not to watch.

'Michael Clayton' and 'There Will Be Blood' were critically acclaimed and we're nominated and won many awards... and are two of the worst and most boring movies I've ever watched.

Between posts like these and your utter hatred of Seinfeld Im convinced you were born without taste.

True Romance is another one that I thought sucked but has a stellar cast.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108399/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

nnnn.gif

John Cleese - gone
Mr. Bean - gone
Whoopi - Gone
Brekin Meyer- TV
Smash Mouth- Gone
Jon Lovitz - Gone

Seth Green did the Mass Effect games, John Cleese has done a few Bond movies since, Rowan Atkinson is still making big budget movies like Johnny English and Mr. Beans Holiday.

The only one guy whose career nosedived was Jon Lovitz. The rest just got old. Also Amy Smart is STILL a dime piece.

Back